For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Destiny Or Choice?

Yoow17

Everyday I keep on wondering if there is really what we call as destiny or we live everyday as a decision maker. 

Now may be you also begin to ask your self and start to wonder as well.

If i ask you now what would it be? 

No need to wonder because the answer is simple. Everyone has a destiny attached to themselves at birth but we walk out that destiny as a decision maker, making decisions every minute of every day, thus carving out our destiny.

I believe people are destined with something they will be even before they were born. However, as we grow up we utilize our free will and make decisions and choices for ourselves and this changes our destinies. What we will be in the future is a product of our choices and not just a mere destiny. Therefore, people have destinies designed for them but it can change because of our choices. 

Destiny means everything is already planned out before we are born. Waking up and making our own decisions requires us to make our own plans. One must look within him or herself, not from the outside influences, to make this choice of destiny or free will. For me personally, I believe in cause and effect. Life happens and people can weave in or out of your sight with no clear paths or reasons why. What happens just happens. There are no reasons for it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Choice. Choice can give us a reasons to choose the good or not. Everything we do has a consequences, the negative and the posithve consequences. Look in a choices they let you choose if to do the bad and to do the right if you try to choose the good then there will be a good consequences but 8f you try to choose the bad then you must face the bad consequence. You just need to choose a good choice because this will matter about your future. You did'nt even know your destiny who is she/he, what I'm gonna be but one thing I can sure that if you choose the good choice then your destination is also good.

I don't believe in destiny or that things are set in stone. Destiny is just one big excuse for people that they use when everything in their lives goes bad. I think that our decisions and actions are the biggest reason our lives are the way they are. Of course, it's not only our decisions that make our lives. Other people's choices affect our lives just as much.
For instance, you decide you want a raise. Your decision makes you take up the courage to go to your boss' office and face him. His decision of giving you the raise or not affects your life directly. 
Or another example, you take the bus to work. The bus is late because the bus driver decided to take a longer lunch. You're late to work. The bus driver's decision indirectly affected your life.
There are also things that just happen which are out of our control, and they also affect our lives. But it's still not destiny, it's coincidence. We don't have our lives mysteriously planned out by some higher force. If we did, then what do we have freedom for?

I believe in destiny, but I also believe that we have a choice on what to do with our lives. Destiny is something beyond our control. It's something that comes like a thief in the night. One example is our parents. We did not choose them. They were destined to be our parents. Choice on the other hand is a gift. We hold the choice on what we believe can be best for us. We can choose what clothes to wear. We can choose our own career paths. Things that are bound to happen will really happen. That's just it. Let's face the truth, there are some things that are inevitable.

I believe that man, as a thinking being, lives to think and also think to live.

The paths we choose to live will definitely lead us to our destinies.

Even if a man makes no choice, he has in a way made a choice that will determine his destiny.

I believe that one can choose their destiny! Life has way too may variables to ever fully know the results of all our daily decisions, big or small, but one can guide themselves in the direction they want to go and stgrive to be the person they want to be. Your decisions frame your life and your experiences. What you do with that information is up to you!

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2017 at 1:51 AM, Yoow17 said:

Everyday I keep on wondering if there is really what we call as destiny or we live everyday as a decision maker. 

Now may be you also begin to ask your self and start to wonder as well.

If i ask you now what would it be? 

Combination of both. It is up to us to decide on how to act with the cards that have been given to us.

We cannot choose our relatives, our genders and many other things. But we can choose to accept or hate our relatives as well as ourselves.