For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Love or Career?

JAIT

Some people spend their time finding their one true love up to the point that it already affects their career, while some people focuses too much in their career and they tend to forget about love. 

Are you the kind of person who will put career first rather than love or someone who will prioritize love rather than career?

Career is the best option to choose rather than choosing love without assurance if it will work. Because, having a career will secure your future if you have stable job and you can provide your daily needs. Then love can wait in no time and don't rush yourself to find your partner that will match with your personality. Sometimes rushing up things like love will trap you in a situation that you don't expect and you cannot quit.

I personally focus on my career first, generally because that is what I am the most comfortable with and what I am knowledgeable of. However, I think sometimes you might find love along the way. Some of the happiest couples I know met because they worked together at their job.

The wise choice here would be to choose career over love. After all, our careers provide us with financial stability and opens many doors for us. However, it isn't always easy to make that decision especially when it comes to matters of the heart. Personally, if i were to answer the question now, i would definitely choose career over love. That being said, I have never been put in such a difficult position and would understand why a person may choose love over their career. 

While it is good to have  financial stability and satisfaction through our career, I think it is much more important to work for stability in the emotional or the relationship aspect of our lives. This is because, the stable relationship  we are able to establish when we are young is always enduring than whatever career we may have throughout our active lives. We retire from career, we do not retire from love.

Honestly, love without source of income in this era of economic recession is more of a punishment rather than its ultimate goal which should be fulfillment. I believe in 'No money, no love'! Therefore, I would opt for building my career first to create a lifetime source of income, then embark on love afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Love and the career, both are important to spend a happy life. Anyone can be in love with the person with a successful career. Love is not going to feed the hungry stomach and it is not going to pay the bills. It is important to be successful in professional life to stay happy. We should prefer the career over love. 

I'd say career is more important. Love is temporary and is very likely to end with time, just look at the divorce rates. Money-related issues are the cause of a lot of those divorces.  Money, on the other hand, is something you can't live without and always need because love won't put food on your table or buy you clothes.  Besides, there are gonna be sex robots hitting the market soon, so that partially takes care of the love problem lmao. 

While I would tell others to put their career first, I have spent much of my life focusing on love. It may be due to my childhood and wanting prove myself and be accepted. I am learning these days that you can actually have your goals and love both be priorities and they do not have to affect one another. It's changed a lot for me!

Honestly, I'd say love. True love actually. In this generation, love never comes easy unlike career. There are lots of jobs offline and online. You can even do them at the same time. Offline as your full-time and online as you part-time. I'd rather face the difficulty of earning money with my partner. This way I know that I have support, both morally and physically. There are lots of jobs out there and I believe that I am capable to excel in one of them but there's only one man I'd love to spend my life with.