For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Barefoot Running

Ash14054

Barefoot running has been done for thousands of years. It is the way humans evolved. While not as common in western countries such as America, barefoot running is still common practice in countries such as Kenya. Doctors recommend against diabetics running barefoot as they have less sensitivity in their feet and may not feel an injury. However, if you are healthy, barefoot running may be for you. When you ditch your shoes, you may find you discover your natural stride. I found my groin, knee, and ankle pain went away when I started running barefoot. My feet were already conditioned from walking barefoot in the 100 degree summers growing up so it was an easy transition to barefoot beach and trail running. After my first summer of running barefoot, I also noticed my lower abs were significantly more defined with no change to my diet or exercise routine. If you find yourself with injuries after expensive insoles put in expensive running shoes, try minimalist shoes to condition the muscles in your feet and if you like the way that feels, try running barefoot! In my opinion, there is nothing better than the feeling of my bare feet hitting the ground, be it loose sand, compact dirt, or roots. Give it a try!