For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Which of the social media platforms do you prefer

Medowriter

There are different products and services from different companies that performs almost the same functions to our health or comfort in life. Every company need to make sales at all cost and this leads to advertising their respective products and services on different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, eBay and amazon. Which of these platform(s) will you prefer to advertise your products or services

Facebook has been the most prominent and important of all the social media platforms. These are a lot to learn and earn from it. It is like a book where millions of pictures and videos are stored. It keeps memories alive. You can use Facebook to advertise your products and services and billions of people can view your posts in their native language. Talking about language, Facebook has made it a global village through implementing using one's language to teach and learn other languages and culture.

Most companies perform their conference through Facebook. Some companies also conduct interview through it.

Facebook is my all time favorite. This is because one can decide to post their products and services on groups that offer commercial services. One can also decide to form a business page, invite as many people as they can, create and run Facebook ads which are so affordable  and reach as many people as they would wish. One can also pin their post on their Facebook wall and chat with friends in the inbox about their products. Generally, Facebook gives maximum engagement with clients.

• 2 weeks later...

Using facebook since 2006. Sharing videos pics and connection with family and friend in very interactive, and facebook for marketing have made facebook best social media of all even better then google for advertising. facebook will soon remove the need for google advertising.

I haven't really had much success with paid advertising on social media, but I'll say Facebook because of the amount of available criteria to target your message by like age, location, gender, alma mater, interests and hobbies etc. 

From promotion from the user end, Twitter is my favorite hands down. The simplicity of the interface and abundance of time-saving tools available make reaching out to the correct target audience  so much easier. 

Facebook takes my vote on this. I know the majority of people will pick facebook which might seem a little overwhelming since it's the most common and popular social media sites, I think they are good reasons as to why facebook remains the best pick. 

With over 1.8 billion, approximated to about 2 billion users, facebook is unrivalled when it comes to audience base in line with advertising. 

Over the year, I've been able to grow my community of users for my blog from a few tens to over 100,000 active users/followers thanks to facebook. I use other platforms like twitter and instagram, but facebook keeps making my day all the time. 

Facebook ads are relatively cheap in comparison to twitter. It's fast, easy to use, most promising and above all affordable. I don't think any site does it better than facebook in my opinion.

Facebook is my favorite social media platform. I can keep up with current events, local happenings, politics, whichever subject matter I choose. I can follow groups, people, or celebrities all in one place. If I am search for a specific person or place that is also searchable through the interface. As an added plus I can block content, users, and also report inappropriate content. A wonderful tool if used correctly.

I was seeking a certain type of demographic audience and Facebook couldn’t supply this for me. However, Amazon had the targeted audience I was seeking and proved to be the better choice.

Facebook hands down. I might repeat what others have said, but that only speaks volumes about the platform. It depends really what you use the platform for. I had used Facebook for both 'professional' needs and personal ones.

I worked for a student association where we ran a conference and we used Facebook heavily. I feel like Facebook is used by the biggest variety of people, so our promotional attempts would target many interest groups. Moreover, there are many tools that help you with promotion for relatively small sum, so it saves time and money. However, I can imagine that people who need promotion for proper professional needs, and have time and budget, might appreciate some more sophisticated tools than Facebook.

Personally, I like Facebook as it helps me stay in touch with people I have known throughout my life. I have moved countries a few times, so it is difficult to be around all the people I once knew. Therefore, Facebook proves to be an easy tool to use to follow most of people's activities. Not in a creepy, stalking kind of way. More that you usually find out if they had gotten a new job, a new partner, went for holidays and similar. It is nice to scroll and come across someone you have not heard from in years, it is a good conversation starter.

Facebook is my favorite because it makes it so easy to keep up with friends and relatives in other areas. However, Facebook can also drive me crazy since everyone feels the need to post their opinions on controversial subjects. When I need a break from the drama, I head to Instagram!

• 3 weeks later...

My husband has his own business and I run his Facebook page. I pay for sponsored posts and this is the only form of advertising we use for his business at this stage. It is a highly effective form of marketing, but the cost can definitely add up over time.

• 2 weeks later...

Facebook has been and is still my preferred social media platform. Facebook just has its simplicity and it's easier to promote your products and services on it because more people use facebook. And it's even more interesting now with all the added features for a better experience. I use Instagram too from time to time but not as often as facebook.

I've always been one of those old school guys, who still use Facebook even after Instagram and Snapchat have come out. Surely I use Snapchat and Instagram, but not as much as Facebook as I love to jump into discussions and debates, which is hard on Snapchat and Instagram.

• 1 month later...

Personally, I have to say that I like Twitter the best.  I use Facebook to stay in touch with out of state family members but with the way my news feed gets filtered and shuffled around I find it hard to keep up with things.  At least on Twitter things are shown as they are posted, for the most part and it's easier to interact with other people.  Facebook has gotten too big for it to really matter to me.  I certainly don't check in like I used to and days will go by without even looking at the site.

Facebook is definitely a company's best bet to advertise on. More people have Facebook and are regular users than any other social media platform currently out there. I scroll through Facebook daily, as does everyone else I know, and I am often swayed by the advertisements I see on there. I would say that adverts on Facebook have been the reason I have tried or bought something new. This includes trying new restaurants or services, downloading new games or apps, and even purchasing a product I otherwise wouldn't have bought or known about. 

• 3 weeks later...

Social Media has become part of our daily lives. We literally live our lives on the internet today.

While others come for fun, some others come to the social media for news and gossips.

Because of the global reach, many companies and institutions have come online too. Companies employ the power of the social media reach for their awareness, adverts, and promotions.

I like all the social media platforms because each of them offers certain features different from the others. I have many social media accounts but most interestingly is my facebook account.

On Facebook, I have the opportunity of connecting with friends and loved one, read the news and run business promotions. This has made it fun for me and at the same time rewarding for my business.

Do you like Facebook too?

On 9/29/2017 at 7:26 PM, Medowriter said:

There are different products and services from different companies that performs almost the same functions to our health or comfort in life. Every company need to make sales at all cost and this leads to advertising their respective products and services on different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, eBay and amazon. Which of these platform(s) will you prefer to advertise your products or services

From the marketing point of view i would say Facebook and Instagram are the leaders but these days i ran over a new social platform which is built on a blockchain and i think it will soon become a strong competition for all of the known social networks but if i would want to sell a product i would 100% choose Facebook or Instagram, both have multiple tools an advertiser can use and boost your sales.

It is all about trends. Nowadays it is better to use Facebook or Whatsapp for this purpose. Almost everyone is a regular user of Facebook and Whats App. It is very easy to capture your targeted audience and customers. You would have to do a little research before you take a step. You must get done with data analysis before you choose the platform. An expert advice would be best to gain the desired results.

All I use is Facebook and only to get a hold of people, other than that I use the internet to Shop and mostly information. I used my printer everyday and now that it's broken I need it the most! funny how that works lol

Drawing from the context of this topic and my personal experiences, Facebook remains my most preferred social media platform inline with advertising.

Asides from the fact that it's the most popular social platform, Facebook has an unrivaled number of audience base which is the focal target of advertising. Over the recent years, I've been able to reach and expand my website and blog's user base to thousands from a few tens using Facebook ads which in my opinion are relatively cheap, less complicated and very effective compared to other platforms.

I prefer to use Facebook. Facebook can bring me closer to my love ones by offering a free messenger chat. I can post my videos and pictures to my wall so that my family can see my situation. I used Facebook for almost 10 years and they gave me a lot of experience and innovation.

I also prefer Facebook since it is more entertaining than the others. On Facebook the more friends you have, the more stories you will access. You can also make friends with people all over the world.

• 3 weeks later...

While I enjoy twitter for entertainment, news, and the trends of the day, Facebook is a community! In person, I prefer to be among people ...and that transfers to social media with Facebook's format. It is such a unique place at which you can keep up with family and friends locally and across miles. You can meet people, discuss issues, share anything, promote yourself and your business and learn! I find it far above all other online social connections.

Facebook is not my favorite social media, but if we are talking business, I would vote for Facebook. I believe it is more professional to conduct business through Facebook than it would to conduct it through Snapchat. 

I will say that it is becoming a viable option to advertise on the other social medias like Instagram for example. They definitely have a far reach across the globe and are becoming increasingly popular with entrepreneurs.