For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Are you a believer?

Kieranlewis

Who is a believer?Basically it is someone who believes in something or someone.Say you were asked if you are a believer,the first thing your brain would register is religion.This is a good thing! I dare say religion cements our world and without it we would be no different from the monkeys and lions we watch on National Geographic Channel.There are some who may disagree and that is quite alright.We are all entitled to our opinions.What I would like you to ponder on is this; if you do not believe in the existence of a being that reigns supreme,larger than life itself and glorious beyond measure,why do you think you are on this earth right now?For a person who disagrees with the creation theory,Charles Darwin's theory of evolution is your go-to.I am sorry to tell you that a billion years from now,the monkeys will still be monkeys and will not resemble you and I.Through examination of gene mutation and morphology,it has been proven that man did not originate from an ape.Let's not get into the details.

Back to our question,how did we come to be?As comforting as it is to believe that we magically appeared in a thick cloud of fairy dust,let's not kid ourselves.Someone somewhere had to have made us.The Almighty.If you still are not convinced,I would like to hear your version of our origin.It is easier to believe in God than not to,just think of it.

I am a believer and will always be a believer. There are so many reasons I can give for being a believer but I will just give one reason and the most important of all. The reason is because I was created by God! But some people choose not to believe in this.

Love. You need love to believe. If you do not love God willing you won't have that belief in the first place. No one can force you to do that. You have to decide to take that step willing because God is love.

On 10/5/2017 at 8:56 AM, pager said:

Love. You need love to believe. If you do not love God willing you won't have that belief in the first place. No one can force you to do that. You have to decide to take that step willing because God is love.

Yes, you are totally right. Love is very important in other to believe in God. And to be frank it is not hard to have that love for God because we were created in his image. But common sense is also needed. Let me give an example of how a person of common sense think: if humans can create things like computers, then who created the complex and mind boggling cells in our brains, which is far superior than the computer? As simple as that and that is why it is called common sense.

• 2 weeks later...

I strongly believe that God is the absolute creative force that is responsible for our existence. We are on this planet earth right now to fulfill His purpose in creation.

Our purpose on this earth is to continue creation in His stead. As a result, God has given us the potentials and the rational thinking process to shape our world to our desires.

Am not going to dwell words with you on religion neither am i going to stick with the theory of human evolution from apes. But how did we come to be?, you asked. 

Human existence is older than any technology, book or piece of history known to man, so how do we expect any religion or theory wether proven or not to give accurate and original facts about our origin? I've seen so many documentaries on origins ranging from the bing bang(origin of the universe), to the first signs of life on earth, they are commendable works don't get me wrong, but I don't think I can bank my believes on any technology telling the stories of how the entire universe emerged from the Big Bang which later created the universe, milky way(our galaxy), the planet earth and eventually humans. 

As of religion, I hate to sound like a blasphemer but can we really say it says it all? Our holy books age way less than the Chinese empire. Last I check, they were about 25000 errors in the Bible, so how do we believe the Bible's version of something as sensitive as the origins of man. 

Maybe someday, just maybe we'll be able to come up with some technology that can enable us travel back and forth in time. 

In order to be a believer, you must have faith. Whether you are using the term "believer" to describe religion or science, you must have faith that the structure of your belief is sound.  If you can find the evidence to support your beliefs, then you can support your faith in it. In this respect, there is little difference between religion and science. I know this will run contrary to the scientifically minded, but remember that all science is based on currently available evidence that can be proven through controlled, repeatable experimentation. To assume that current knowledge is perfect is to subvert the very purpose of scientific experimentation. Science exist because there is the belief that there is always more to learn. As with religion, it is faith that drives the belief.  

So, to answer your question of who made us, the answer is out there. The truth probably lies between religion and science. We simply don't have enough current evidence one way or the other to know for sure but our beliefs, whether religious or scientific, will ensure that we continue to search for the answer.

Yes, I'm a believer....not of any religion but a strong believer of a strong Supreme force ruling this world, The Almighty. My trust for my God is not based on any kind of daily worship and temple visits. It is a bond solely based on trust. I always believe that, no matter what, my God is always with me. I try my best not to indulge in any unholy act that can harm the sentiments of my Lord. He is my Father, guide, mentor, friend and everything else that I need to sail through this life. I talk to him daily and seek guidance every now and then. It is my belief in my God which keeps me going.