For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Online Jobs - Is It Really Worth It?

fords07

I believe everyone is here to find their luck to earn money online and this is also my reason why I am here.Well, there is a lot of online jobs that are offering huge of opportunities to earn money online BUT, not all of them were genuine that really pay you cash.Some of them are scams claiming that they are the best one and offer you a lot of good points in the order for you to join their site and at the end, you will get disappointed.

As a mom staying at home I have tried almost every way to find jobs that could fill my financial needs.I invested my time and effort on finding a job online but still, I did not make it.I came to realize that I became too dependent on the internet thinking that it is the best way to meet my finances through online jobs.Then I'm starting to doubt it.Well, I guess online jobs are not meant for me.How about you, do you think online jobs really worth your time and effort?

• Like 1

The internet has several opportunities for those who want to work from home. Several freelancer sites have a lot of jobs for freelancers with different skills sets ranging from article writing, captioning, transcription, virtual assistance, and graphics design. You need to find what you are good in and register on freelancer sites. Take your time to sep up your profile with correct and relevant information. Clients will get attracted to complete profiles.

You also need to know how to bid for jobs because many of the sites require freelancers to bid for tasks. You need to be aware you are not the only one bidding for the job so your cover letter should be stunning to attract the client to choose you. Seek the client's clarification if you understand the client's instructions through the messages and also to update the client on the progress of the client's task. I hope this helps you in making your first step in online working.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I'm still struggling to get a job online, but once I succeed, I'm sure that it would be worth it. I have a mom who I need to take care of, so being able to work from home would really be helpful.

Off course it's worth the time for obvious reasons, one of which you pointed out on the first line of your post. 

The truth be told, the internet has grown really big over the years with regards to online money making, but It has also seen the rise of scams and menace preying on people looking to earn legitimately online. Asides from the tons of scam sites, I think the internet is one big and important market base where people can make a living with a lot of effort and time. 

Although the internet provides freelancers and other people with various ways of earning online, some choices are definitely not a good substitute for regular jobs. Whatever the case, one has to be very careful when making the choice of going online to make a living. 

It's probably fair to say that a lot of these websites that you see online claiming you can "Earn so much" are scams or not really worth your time. Like everyone else, I have been trying to insert myself into the arena of online work. I am beginning to realize just how competitive this realm is and how I will probably have to work really hard to do it. 

It's really tough because I am unsure what I am even good at, and that's what a lot of these sites want. They are looking for someone who has experience or happens to be good at what they want. Sometimes I have trouble thinking of things about myself that can compete with other's expertise. 

Please, note that having the skills and tools for online work is not all it takes to earn money at online work sites; you also need to prove and promote your skills and roam with the right crowd.

Some online work sites are just out to steal from you. As a guide any online work marketplace that asks for payment to join is more likely to be a scam. Note that some genuine online work marketplace may have various membership levels with some requiring monthly membership payment, but most online work platforms will have a free membership option albeit with some limitation.

Is it worth it? The obvious answer is that it depends.....trite as it sounds, it's true. You have to realistic when you apply for any job, online or not. What does the job really entail as far as effort and skill? Is the pay in-line with the going rate for that skill set. Can you advance and earn more as your skills improve? Are your expectations realistic?

Assuming you find something online that meets your needs and the rewards are within your expectations, then sure, it's worth it as long as you realize that it IS a job and the employer expects a certain amount of production for his pay. You have to remember that working online is entirely different than in an office. You have to be self motivated and don't really get to make those personal connections like you do when you work in a setting with other people. Don't expect any favors.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been making a part-time salary online for over a decade now, so I would definitely say that it's worth it. It hasn't been easy, but I have worked hard to find clients and produce quality work. Working online from home has allowed me to be a stay at home mom to my children, and that is priceless to me.