For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Is there any legit online jobs?????

zai08

I have been trying to find some websites wherein i can earn real money during my spare time,but some of them i couldn't undersatnd,some are scams,some requires experience,and some doesn't pass my interests..is there any that are legit online jobs that doesn,t require much????

Most online jobs require you have a skill or two. But it is something you can still learn. writing articles, design, transcribing are all real way to make money online. But it does not come easy. You have to work for it and be consistent.

There are legit online jobs. I have one right now. I work as a transcriptionist for scribie.com. But unfortunately, the pay is not all that good...$0.50 to $1 per assignment. So, I am trying to find other ways to make money. I also do find that online, work from home jobs are few and far between so make sure you do your research. Watch YouTube videos, check out the reviews from other people who work for the company, etc. I hope you find something!

• 2 weeks later...

It all depends in two factors: location and  type of work. I have been trying to find legit work from home opportunities, and there are several platforms offering the service. Yet, some only accept workers from one specific location and others pay really low rates. It is hard to find a remote job to sustain a family - in my case. Have you tried captcha entry or ad posting? I think those two options are really simple, although pay rates are not that high. 

There are many available. I have applied to a few. Many are posted through a general search on Indeed. Choose your profession, and remote for that position. Some reputable companies offer work at home options such as Xerox, Anthem, and United Healthcare to name a few. Go directly to their website and enter remote, or work at home as a key word, and search by location. Beware of sights that promise millions, they are usually scams. Trust your instincts, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

If you are a begginer you can try to do drop-shipping. To be more exactly you can list some stuff on Amazon from Alibaba or Wish. When you have a customer all you have to do is to buy from Wish/ Alibaba and send to customer location 

Great topic. What I've found so far is this:

• Have a very specific skill that you sharpen each day.
  • Drop Shipping. 
  • Run a blog.
  • Invest in real estate and rent it out.
  • Practice writing and pick up some writing hustles on the side. Upwork or guest write on different blogs.
  • Make a killer app. 

Hope you guys find this useful! :)

Of course, there are still legit jobs online despite the huge number of scams everywhere. One is affiliate marketing which is I'm doing now however blog should be created in order for you to be qualified in this different opportunities. It takes time and great work and effort but the outcome are very helpful for your financial aid.

There are some good websites on the internet through which we can earn money. One such website is Click Worker. Here we can earn money by completing some microtask. I am a member of this web site myself and have really made money. Payments are made to every week and for this,  it is necessary to have a PayPal account.

I have been working from home since 2005, and there are plenty of places that hire individuals that are entry-level or require a specific skill. However, some companies hire if you live in a particular country, while others may look for contractors or employees worldwide. You can check out work at home forums or websites such as Rat Race Rebellion, where current workers or researchers screen all positions, and they can also help you weed out different scams from legitimate work. If you are looking for more of a freelance type position, try Fiverr, UpWork, Clickworker, and many others. I hope this helps you on your journey to finding the right work at home job for you.