For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

When do you listen to music?

wepay

I am naturally a music lover. I love listening to music whenever I’m doing chores at home like trimming the flowers around my house, moping the floor, cleaning windows, chairs, tables, and even when I cook. Sometimes, these chores are tedious and lengthy. But listening to music when I do these chores, lightens the burden for me and make the lengthy time to do the chores appear shorter.

I also listen to music when I’m driving within the town or traveling. It keeps me active and focused behind the wheels. I also play a certain kind of music when I’m in a good or bad mood, helps to reduce the pressure at that moment. And I sometimes play music to have some meaningful noise around me when I feel my environment is too quiet for my liking.

I have headphones on pretty much in any scenario where there's nothing else to occupy my mind with and negative self-talk starts to creep in, like household chores and getting from place to place. I also bike a couple of hours a day and I enjoy it much more with music bumping  as I'm sure most people do. 

Music is like my best friend. I can relate to it in every aspect of my life. I want to hear music everyday. Even when I'm taking a bath, I'd put my phone to loudspeaker so that I can hear good music. I'd rather listen to music than hear out all the negativity of the world in the news. It somewhat creates a positive aura within me thus making me feel more lively and optimistic. 

I agree with all three of you. I cannot really think of a scenario where music isn't pleasant. I struggle with anxiety and depression, and music helps me feel calm. It can also help me feel positive and motivated. I listen to it in the car at all times, and usually turn some on when I am just hanging out at home or doing chores.

• 3 weeks later...

Music can be such a relaxing as well as energetic moodsetter! I also love the fact that we can recall past events that we experienced when we heard a specific song. I usually listen when drawing. Not in the sketch stage as it's a bit distracting but for the more mindless line art process it's really awesome to drift off with!

Music serves as my best friend since then. I love listening to eat especially when I am feeling lonely it is because the lyrics tell a story the same as mine. I feel very inspired every time I'm listening to it;  the way it gives me comfort and relaxation. Music makes me hopeful to continue living despite everything.

I have a passion for music since childhood. I love classical music too. Music is heard on every festival of our country. I do my work every night while listening to music. Whenever there is a need to travel away I still like to listen to music.