For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Every business needs social media marketing

Kai26

In this day and age, our lives revolve around technology. And social media has become an integral part of our life. I think it's important for businesses online/offline to use these social media platforms to their advantage. Studies show that social media marketing has a direct impact on their businesses. Facebook is one of the biggest platforms for advertisers because you can easily find targeted audiences.Through social media marketing, you are able to get brand recognition and brand loyalty which results in increased inbound rates, better search engine ranking and higher conversion rates. 

I agree that every business needs to take advantage of social media. I have several friends that have started small businesses, and almost all of them have grown their businesses through Facebook and Pinterest.

• 1 month later...

The world is moving so fast in terms of technology and we need to also move along with it. In this age and time where networking is crucial in our day to day activities, one can only do so much on his own. But leveraging om the power of the internet helps one to achieve a lot more and get more result faster. So every business needs social media marketing because your client could be anywhere on the globe and you need the internet to get to them.

• 1 year later...

I agree that social media is important for businesses, especially for expert-based businesses where influence and reach can be critical for success.

Where I've noticed the time-suck factor coming in is these areas:

• Knowing where your target market hangs out. Are you more likely to find your ideal clients on Facebook? Twitter? LinkedIn? Somewhere else? Social media can be fun, but when you're using it for marketing it needs to be strategic. You don't need to be everywhere, just where your ideal clients are.
  • Going down the rabbit hole. You go to Facebook to post for your business and find yourself lost in reading your feed or checking out your friends' posts. You end up spending your precious time doing non-business activities.
  • Using the wrong content for different platforms. It is great to re-purpose content, but each platform needs something a little different in order to get the engagement you want.