For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Doing What You Love, Loving What You Do

Laura Jean

We have all heard the saying if you love what you do then is it really work? I know from experience that when you love what you do, you do what you love. Working in this day and age has never been so easy if you keep this in mind. Too often we take any work that we can to survive, but taking the time to determine what you really love then finding work in those areas is the key to being successful and happy while you work. No not every job is going to be fun all the time, but it really helps in the long run. What types of jobs have you done that you think fall in line with the things you love?

I agree with you that often we just take whatever work comes our way, but I also believe that it's never too late to chase your dream and do what you truly love to do. Your work can be your 'investor' to help you follow your dream. If you find a way to monetize your dream, sooner or later, you will be able to leave the job that you don't like and focus fully on the work you love.

I totally agree with you. You should totally work with something that you love. I've worked in the past as cashier at the grocery store, and that wasn't fun at all. I was mainly doing it for the money and I ended up quitting as it was simply just so boring. You work about 60% of your life, meaning that you should work with something that you love. I mean, being a kid is nice, and retiring is also nice. But working should not just be a write-off, and "just waiting for Friday", "can't wait till retirement", because once those years are gone, they're GONE! So you need to keep in mind that if you're working somewhere just for a paycheck, then you need to make a change in your life and start working with something that you love, or at least like.