For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

National Parks Worth It

Redwriter

After visiting Yosemite in California I have to agree with filmmaker Ken Burns. Our national

parks are a real treasure, and people living in big cities are missing out. At least those living in New York City have nearby Central Park for some access to the natural world.

• 2 weeks later...

The National Parks are so wonderful! I developed an interest in hiking at an early age, and I remember being ecstatic as a kid finding out about the parks. I've only been to two so far, Grand Canyon National Park and Rocky Mountain National Park,  both absolutely beautiful. I went to Rocky Mountain National Park for my honeymoon and we hiked around in the snow, it was amazing. Each park is so unique and has its own special beauty. It's a goal of mine to visit all of them!

• 3 weeks later...

Yellowstone was absolutely worth the cross country drive and the price of admission. It has become my favorite location in the world (even though the volcanic caldera beneath is likely going to be the end of mankind). Grand Teton National Park was beautiful, and although it wasn't my favorite, Grand Canyon was beautiful for a hole in the ground. My dream is to go to Denali during the salmon run, and to Glacier.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, National Parks in any country is worth visiting. People should visit them once in their life to see the beauty of nature and wildlife. Seeing wild animals from a close distance is an experience of its own. I have been to two different National Parks in my country and I enjoyed my visit there. I saw Tigers, Lions, Cheetahs, Elephants, Giraffes and many more wild animals from a very close distance. Visiting a national park was an experience that I will never forget. 

• 1 month later...

There should be no exceptions when protecting National Parks. You easily can't duplicate beautiful landscapes and wildlife in National Parks. We have plenty to do to rebuild cities and correct all that ails the highways. Leave the parks alone.    

My first visit to Yellowstone was amazing. I crossed the park boundary, drove just a little bit, and came across a huge Elk buck crossing the road. Everyone started pulling over to take pictures including me. He was so big! I'd never seen anything like him. I got back in my car to drive away and somehow set off my car alarm. I panicked trying to figure out how to turn it off! I look out my window and the Elk slowly turns its head to look at me and the honking car. And then he slowly sauntered off. I was so embarrassed I drove away with the horn still honking and stopped a little ways down the road to figure out how to turn it off. The rest of my trip was less eventful, but just as filled with beautiful wildlife.