For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Big Bang Theory Nerds

Redwriter

"The Big Bang Theory" TV show gives nerdy guys hope they'll one day find Ms. Right in their lives. Sometimes you can meet a neighbor who becomes more than a friend. But more often than not, more couples today opt to go to an online dating service, taking all the fun out of discovering things about the other person through experience. Whatever happened to the community dance, more face-to-face ways for young couples to meet? Have they totally died out?

I don't think that those things have died out, but from what I see around me, most people are now opting for online dating rather than trying to meet people in physical places because it's just that much more convenient and you get to meet so many more people in a short space of time than you would if you were going out looking for them.

The world is still full of all different types of people. As society becomes more technologically advanced, people will tend towards certain tendencies. Just try walking down the street in New York City and see how many people are looking down at their phone while walking.