For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Richest man in Babylon

Denie

Has anyone else read the book 'The Richest Man in Babylon'? I read it recently and the one thing that stood out for me was the fact that anyone can become rich just by following a simple concept:

A part of all you earn is yours to keep!

This is just a fancy way of saying save at least 10% of everything you make and invest it wisely and you will be wealthy in no time. The older you get, the richer you will get. I think it's worth trying out. What are your opinions on this - do you think getting rich really could be that simple?

• 2 months later...

I think for most of us, getting rich is a process. It takes time, guts and luck. Another way of restating the concept you mentioned is to pay yourself first, that is, keeping a portion of your income is a way to reward yourself first. More than saving, the money should be invested on cash-producing assets to ensure that wealth always enter. What I can say is that, The Richest Man in Bablylon is the most cited book in most and recent financial literatures. It can be said that the concept of saving and investing to become rich is a very old and tested method. Yes, getting rich is simple if we follow this concept but it is not going to be easy and quick. As I have said, it will take time, guts and luck.