For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Things that bring me joy

Shanbiz

I am a unique person who find pleasure in small thing. Many small things bring me joy but there are two particular ones I would like to share. Watching children play makes me so happy. I don't mean playing a video game, I mean play outside. This reminds me of my childhood, playing with my siblings and neighbors; those were the happiest days of my life. Secondly, I enjoy spending time alone with a little book to read. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies and I love being alone, no distraction, no disturbances, just me. So when I combine the two, it makes me very happy. 

• 1 year later...

Living in the Mid-Atlantic region of the county, we get to enjoy four seasons and I love them all. My favorite, is Fall. 

I enjoy the smell of the crisp air and pumpkin spice, the colors of the trees and the crystal blue skies. Apple orchards are buzzing with activity and kids are playing outside. I love to see pumpkins on every porch and tall sunflower fields. Everything about Fall brings me joy, even the anticipation of Winter.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's great that you focus on the little things that bring you happiness. I sometimes wonder if many people have forgotten about that. Smiling is never overrated. 

For me, my favorite thing is the wind. I don't mean a little breeze. I mean a serious, I'm-going-to-fly-away, Tree-dancing wind. At least 30 MPH. I lived a long time in South Dakota and they get the most amazing wind out there. It makes me feel like I'm going to fly. I don't feel that nearly as often where I live now.  I don't know if I can explain it. Maybe it's because I feel like i'm in a movie where the heroine is waiting on a cliff or something.