For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

First thing you do in the morning after waking up

ReliableFriend

Before cooking breakfast, I drink at least two glasses of water right after I wake up in the morning. I believe this routine cleanse the toxins I accumulated the other day. The water keeps my skin glowing as well.

The very first thing I do in the morning is that I say my prayers. Then I write my to-do list for the day. After that, I move to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and then I get ready for work.

Most of the time, the first thing that I do in the morning is reach for my phone so that I can check and see what time it is. After that, I put some water on for coffee, and then go about the business of preparing myself for the day ahead. 

• 2 weeks later...

The very first thing I do in the morning when I wake up is thank God for waking me up to see another day. I realize that many people went to bed the night before and they will not wake up the following morning. I realize that some may even be babies, children, teens as well as young adults, middle aged adults and older people. I am thankful every day that God wakes me up. 

After I finish praying, I study my Bible. Then I pray and ask for guidance for my day. 

This is generally my daily routine. I never neglect thanking God though for waking me up, even if I postpone my Bible study until a bit later in the day for one reason or another, like a doctor's appointment. 

On 11/29/2017 at 4:53 PM, ReliableFriend said:

Before cooking breakfast, I drink at least two glasses of water right after I wake up in the morning. I believe this routine cleanse the toxins I accumulated the other day. The water keeps my skin glowing as well.

Cool

• 1 month later...

When I first wake up in the morning, usually the alarm is ringing, so I shut it off.  I rarely sleep in.    Then I make my morning coffee.  I say my prayers at night and sometimes I will say a prayer during the day if the situation arises.  Respecting others and cleanliness is important so I am polite and I wouldn't leave the house without doing the morning grooming routine.

After hitting the snooze button twice (sometimes three times on a Monday!) then I’m also one for drinking a couple of glasses of water before anything else. I grab a quick shower followed by coffee and a piece of toast before heading out to face the winter and a train full of glum faces.

• 1 month later...

When I first wake up in the morning, most mornings, I cuddle my husband. We spend a few minutes waking up, neither of us really being the kind to roll out of bed and greet the day. Then I get out of bed and turn on the keurig for tea, because I am borderline nonfunctional without caffeine on board. Then I warm up breakfast, usually prepped egg muffins, and we eat breakfast in bed while we go over our daily task lists or read a news article to get our brains going, or I'll turn on my streaming radio for music to get us in the mindset to get things done. The one thing I have learned- No television in the morning. No Youtube, nothing to suck me in. I end up losing time and rushing through everything else if I start watching something.

The first thing I do in the morning would be rolling out of my bed trying to find my glasses and then I make my bed. Then I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth as well as wash my face because normally I have slobber stains on the side of my face from having a really good nights rest. 

I wake up daily early in the morning. Then, I go to bathroom to wash my face and mouth. After coming from bathroom, I sit for meditation for 30 minutes. Then, I offer my prayers to God and start the journey of my whole day.

In the words of the great Oprah Winfrey 'I say thanks' I believe in the law of attraction and believe gratitude sets the tone for the day and attracts good things into my life and vortex. I try to set my mind right by meditation, listening to about 20 minutes of an inspiration video or reading quotes on Pinterest. I then workout for 30 minutes. Next I hit the shower. I don't have breakfast because I intermittent fast for 18-24 hours five times a week. I have a black cup of coffee or hot cup of water. I look at my schedule and see anything I can do to make my day more efficient. I then get to work.

The first thing that I do every morning when I wake up is to pray and give thanks to God for the gift of life which is something that I don't take for granted.After praying the next thing is I normally do is to do some stretch ups in order to get fit for the day's activities .the last two thing that I do is to take my breakfast and go for my jogging.This is my normal daily schedule routine in the morning and if I miss to do even one thing I normally feel very disappointed. 

• 5 months later...

First thing in the morning that i do is drink a glass of water

After that i  take a few minutes to think about what i am going to do . 

Then i make my coffee , eat breakfast and start working on my goals .