For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Dogs or Cats

GlamGal

Personally I’m a dog person.  I find cats to be aloof.  They only want you when THEY want you.  Like humans are here to serve them.  Dogs on the other hand are so loyal, affectionate and playful. When you come home to your dog they express so much happiness to see you.  I think they really are man’s (or woman’s) best friend!

I like dogs over cats while liking both animals. Each one has their own individual personality. Getting a dog or cat when they are born is to teach them the best way to behave. At the beginning is the right idea to bond with your pet. I would like to find a dog for companionship as growing older.

I am an animal lover, having had all kinds of pets but I prefer dogs over cats. Dogs are truly (wo)man's best friend. They are extremely loyal and very protective. They are more playful, in my opinion, than cats are. Cats can be cuddly and lovable but I believe dogs still top cats as pets. 

Dogs also are better at alerting you to possible danger because they will bark when they hear noise which will ofttimes deter a burglar from breaking in if they hear dogs. 

Cats are more self-sufficient than dogs though, in one sense, because you don't have to walk them, they use a litter pan for their bathroom needs. You have to walk dogs lest they use dog training pads. I guess the work may come out equally though because you have to clean the litter pan. 

I think dogs are more affectionate than cats. Cats want your affection and they cozy up to you to get it. Dogs give affection to you without exception. 

People have different preferences for pets and there exists an age old debate about which pet is better, dogs or cats? The answer to that question truly depends on the pet owner, however, my answer is dogs if I have to choose one over the other.

• 1 month later...

Dog, I have many reason's as to why I like dogs better but, a few are the fact they can be taught, They protect you and your home also, they don't need a stinky litter box in the house that you have to clean daily. I very much dislike cats, they climb on everything, their litter box's, the stupid meowing cat in heat and the stupid owners who don't care if their cat roams the city, it's an animal, it should be leashed or kept inside the home.

I think cats and dogs are different in their nature. Dogs are loyal to their owner and they love to express their feelings. I have noticed one thing in cats that when they are hungry they will act as the most loving creature on the earth but whenever their stomach is full, they even don't like to reply to your voice. Cats are a bit fancy than Dogs. A dog is the most loyal and loving pet. I would love to have a dog rather than a cat.

I personally love cats more than dogs. I'm not sure what it is but they just seem cuter and much more cool! I do love dogs as well, but a big downside of dogs is dealing with walks and poop! That is the worst, having to pick up a dogs poop and throw it out. Yuck. I know we have to scoop litter boxes but it just seems less gross. My cats make me laugh every day and the world does love a funny cat video! So I vote cats. 

I prefer dogs more than cats. This is because I have had dogs for most of my life and so I feel connected with them much more. I have had a few experiences with cats which have not been good.  For example, one of my cousins had a cat that loved chasing me around. I had to run in rooms and lock the door so he couldn't come in. I later on decided to take in a small stray cat to understand what it is like to own a cat. I fed the cat, gave him water, but he got angry at me and started hissing when I touched his back. I later carried him to a place that take care of animals including cats because I couldn't keep him. I didn't know when he would suddenly get angry at me.

• 2 weeks later...

Dogs! I'm watching my dog right now. He does this thing where he nibbles my pants leg. He doesn't bite, just nibbles and doesn't destroy my clothes. I've never had a dog do that before but he's a rescue and he might have been taken too early from his mom. Poor little guy! But he's so cute. :)

Who cannot smile opening the front door, coming home to a wagging tail of the one who can't wait to lick you? Animals are precious people...but dogs are special friends and loves to families and lonely people. Dogs love, unconditionally and who doesn't need that?

While a cat is definitely easier and most likely cheaper than having a dog, I would never trade my dog for a cat. Every single time I serve food for my dog, she first has to give me a kiss before eating. Dogs are filled with so much love and are a person's best friend. At the end of the day, I love all animals, but I am on Team Dog all the way. 

I'm generally not a pet lover, especially when it comes to dogs and cats. They seem to irritate me and I prefer to keep my distance from them. I often wonder how people get to love them so deeply and build such a close relationship with them. Yet, they can be of such help and service to humans. Dogs could alert us of danger, while cats will keep all rats away from the barn.

When I was a little girl I always wanted a cat.  Unfortunately, my Dad has very strong allergies to cat fur, so one Christmas I had a plush cat under the Christmas tree.  My sister on the other hand, has always and probably will always LOVE dogs!  I always thought she was born into the wrong species!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we ended up adopting a dog and she was the most amazing little thing you could ever wish to meet.  Although I do still like cats, my childhood pet has turned me forever into a 'dog person'.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say dogs all the way around 6 years ago but ever since we got the cats... I turned into a huge cat lover. We had two dogs but both ended up passing away from old age. It honestly broke my heart at the time because I was extremely attached to them and they were my companions.

But my partner convinced me to try and adopt a kitten from one of the local shelters... And that is how it all began. Now, we have three lovely cats that I adore so much. Cats are just so much easier to take care of because they don't really require training like a puppy does. They have a more developed character and I love that. They can be completely independent one minute then they turn around and decide that they wanna be cuddly. My favorite thing about them is the purring though. When one of my cats lays on my chest and starts purring I just feel so soothed.

I love cats and dogs equally. I love that they are polar opposites on the Kindness Scale.

I love the unconditional love of my dog and, yet, I love the obstinate disposition of my kitties. I love knowing that when my dog piles up next to me that it's because, no matter what I do or look like or smell like, he loves me!

Flip side: I love when my kitty lets me know that he has chosen my lap (because they are hubris!) and that for as long as he sees fit, I am his choice; that my lap is his heaven and his purr is mine.