For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What genre of movies are your favorite?

ZombieIdaho

I've always had a love for horror. And to be more specific horror movies in the vein of Texas Chains Massacre and Hostel. Supernatural based horror movies like Paranormal Activities are nice, but supernatural monsters don't scare me as much as human monsters.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a sucker for a romantic comedy. Throw in travel or a sexy foreign leading man with an accent into the plot and I am a goner. And please, give me a happy ending in my romantic comedy. Not a fan of unrequited love.

I am a die hard fan for horror movies, I just can't get enough of them! Though some of them scares the hell out of me, I just can't stop. I think these generations horrors don't scare like it suppose to, horror movies like 'wrong turn' and 'silent hill' are still my favorites till date. 

I love horror movies that contains a whole lots of bloody scene, I think that's what makes an horror movie worthwhile. The storyline of the horror movie matters too, a lot of horror movie directors copy from each other, that's why the viewers decreases. Horror movies still rocks!

Not a big fan of chick flicks or romantic comedies, which does make it hard to find people to go see movies.  I prefer action/super hero movies.  Definitely the more explosions the better.  I don't really like anything too serious, if I'm leaving my house and paying that much money I want to have a fun time.  If I'm just sitting at home looking for something random to watch I'll usually pick a documentary, especially a music or historical one.  The true stories can be just as good as something someone has written.

I am a huge lover of psychological thrillers. I like my mind to be a little messed up when I finish a film. I prefer movies that make you think and that you really have to pay attention to. I'm in the same vein as you, movie-wise I refer the villain to be human, as that makes it more believable to me and allows me to immerse myself in the film. I don't usually like blood and guts, which is one of the reasons I haven't watched any of the Saw movies. But if the story is good enough, I will usually just grin and bear it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

My favorite movie genres are horror, science fiction, and action. I enjoy horror movies featuring haunted houses, popular urban legends,  and any other unusual phenomenon.  I love science fiction movies featuring UFO's, artificial intelligence, and time travel.  I also enjoy action movies that has fast cars and motorcycles, fighting, chasing and impossible stunts.

I love watching thrillers because they always take my concentration.With thrillers, you would love to know what happens in every scene and how the endings will be.Actually the best part of thriller movies are the endings, you'll get to know the whole truth.

I love watching romantic movies because i tend to connect with each moment. Personally i shed tears at any little provocation, so sometimes i find myself almost wailing at some extremely emotional moments.The best part of a romantic movie is the ending, when the couple finally unite in love.

I'm personally really into psychological thrillers. A good one I've watched recently is Law Abiding Citizen, it's been out for a while but I saw it on Netflix a couple of days ago. Absolutely mind blowing. I like the feeling of my head being messed with a little after watching a movie, but I'm usually turned off by horrors because of the gore. 

Another favorite genre of mine is movies based on a true story, specifically survival movies. Definitely recommend "Alive", the story of a plane that crashed in the Andes and the survivors who were stranded for almost 2 months. 

Comedy has to be one of my favorites. Who doesn't like to laugh? Also laughter is a great medicine.:D  But romantic movies are where my heart goes. Romantic movies contain all emotions. Suspense, anger, action, sadness, and warm hearted joy.

There is nothing like a love story. It doesn't have to be romantic love. Love is the best sense of the human spirit and expresses itself in almost every aspect of life and family and neighborhoods and communities around the world. To cry watching the relationships in Terms of Endearment....to feeling everything seeing the experiences in Fried Green Tomatoes.....to falling in love again with that special one as your heart leaps during The Notebook....LOVE is the eternal genre for good movies!

I love Christian movies. I love those that translate Bible stories in a most natural way so that you can relate to them. I also love Christian movies about real personal life experiences. You learn so much from them and can face similar challenges confidently, knowing you will be victorious at the end.

I love a good murder mystery and old black and white Ealing comedies.

I also love fantasy and science fiction and I am a huge fan of animation (anime in particular) so when I received tickets to see Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale at the cinema for Mother's Day last year, I was a very happy Mommy.

• 2 weeks later...

I love watching psychological thrillers due to the fact that it let us feel fear in a controlled way by reeling us in slowly while building suspense. They're designed to trick us since we don't really know what to expect.