For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do You Care About the Royal Wedding?

E.M. Skies

I have being seeing news about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry all over the place for weeks now, and I could not care less. I had no interest when Kate and Prince William got married either. I can almost understand why people find interest in the royal family because of how glamorous and regal it sounds to be a queen, king, prince, etc., but it's not for me. I am interested about what people around the world think of the royal wedding. I live in the United States, and it seems like a pretty big deal to a lot of people here.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a very passing interest.  I am American also and just don't get our obsession with celebrity.  Too be honest, I am a bit interested in the cultural aspects of royalty.  And it is fun to see the fashion choices and read about the challenges Meghan Markle will have abiding by royal protocol.

The whole news and obsession surrounding the royal family is becoming annoying, the social media and news outlets makes it worst by selling gossips that don't even make sense. There is nothing interesting about you opening your Facebook page only to see different news ad about Megan Markle, fine it's good to adore her but not this much. Common people!

I like the royal families cultures and traditions that's the only thing that keeps glued, not those about how Kate Middleton's gown was blown up by a whirlwind. I care less about the whole royal family saga, the news and social media outlets are making a big deal out of everything they do, which is not cool.

I don't spend too much time paying attention to the royal family but will all the nasty stuff going on in the world, it can be a nice little distraction.  Planning a wedding can be fun, especially when you don't really have anything invested and don't have to pay any money towards it.  I will admit that I rearranged my vacation days so I'd be able to see William and Kate's wedding since I was already taking the time off anyway.  I was a kid when Charles and Diana got married so it was nice to be able to see their son's big day.

I've cut back on my news outlets because so many little stories get blown out of proportion.  I like to be informed on what's going on in the world but it can become too much when stories just don't go away can there's nothing new to report.  So if a wedding can break up all the other stuff going on, that's fine with me.

Oh Yeah! I was terribly disappointed to hear that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry aren't going to have a royal wedding like Princess Diana's. I want to see the horse-drawn carriage that is made out of real gold that the family is supposed to own. I want to see the knights in shining armor marching in formations, trumpeters, royal messengers, and the 3 musketeers.

I think it is their responsibility to bring what little girls envision alive.

Long live the Princess and her Pea!!