For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

i love food

gagatech101

Ok, now I am hungry.  I just walked in my favorite steakhouse and will start with a dirty martini, rocks.  My starter will be a wedge salad with blue cheese and bacon bits.  And for my main course, a Medium Rare filet with grilled tomato accompanied by a glass of cabernet. I will pass on dessert, but will enjoy a nice espresso after dinner.  

• 1 month later...

Nothing beats the smell of food with me too. It is a fact that my mouth starts watering as soon as I smell the pleasant aroma of my favorite food, whether it was being prepared in a restaurant or in the house.

Generally, what I would like order in a restaurant is, a sweet- a plate of Jamoon, Jilebi or Badam halva, Next, a Khara, one Masala Dosa, or one plate Poori sagu, and lastly in order to conclude the session, a cup of strong Coffee.

Somehow, after I have been declared as confirmed diabetic by my doctor, I am having greater pull to-wards eating sweets, which are prohibited for a diabetic. I will try to resist the pull towards eating sweets; yet, when attraction becomes uncontainable I will yield to the power of temptation and enjoy the stuff.

Anyway, it is always better to exercise self-restraint and try to avoid becoming a slave to the attractions and try to keep our health in a fit condition, without overeating. Because, our taste buds yearn for many things both good food and junk food, our mind must take a thoughtful judgment and allow us to take only good things in right quantity.

In my case, it is all the more important that I should exercise self-restraint and keep myself away from sweets and junk food. Because I am diabetic and susceptible to other health problems that are common to old age, similar to a heart problem and allergic reactions.

The meals I enjoy eating at home is somewhat different from ones I would order at a restaurant. At home I enjoy drinking soup, eating potato salad, foods that seem to not taste as good anywhere else. At restaurants I only choose items that I am familiar with, not anything that I have never tried before. My default restaurant meals consists of chicken tenders, fries, and soda. Then for dessert I would eat cake, or ice cream sundae If I am not too full. 

• 2 weeks later...

If asked, I would have to say that my favourite meal is 'mince and potatoes' ; not that it is, that's just what comes to mind immediately!

However, having said that, I can now, again, see that meal. Carrots, peas, cauliflower, onion and gravy. Oh boy! I'm starting to salivate!

Quite a British dish, but absolutely wonderful.

Go on, give it a try.:D

I totally love food and love trying different cuisines. I've started getting deep into regional Mexican cooking, especially from the Jalisco and Sinaloa states. It's just amazing the variety of food and cooking styles in each of the regions!

Do not get me started on food. I love food! I always try new dishes. If I am in a restaurant and a server passes by with a plate that looks interesting or smells delicious I try it. If the menu has no pictures I close my eyes, wave my hand above the menu, flip pages a couple of times, stop at one, then I simply point my finger at an item and that's is what i have for that day.