For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Music

Divinity

Music is my passion. I love to listen to it, Sing it and writted. My favourite is pop and country. Unfortunetly there aren' t a lot of good musicions. We see a lot of singers who Look fantastic but can't t Sing. Do you agree?

When we talk about music, it could be a very broad topic. In here, I have to be specific. I will focus on the role of music in human life. To us humans, music plays a vital role. When we have trouble in our mind and heart, it can be relieved by simple means-the music. But how? Well, through the message of a certain music we listen to, we can realize it or meditate for it. For instance, if we suffer from a big problem but then we can hear a music which is all about how to deal with problems, we can surely control ourselves or our emotions.

There are plenty of modern artists who can sing well, you just have to find them. Sometimes that means listening to someone that not everyone knows. I think you're focusing too much on popular singers and the ones who are in the media. A lot of country today is just pop with a twang, but there are still many artists out there that are producing real country. These artists just don't get as much fame or recognition. Even still, many popular artists are great vocalists. In pop, we have unique voices like Adele or Sia. I think they have wonderful voices and captivating, emotional songs.

I simply love music.  I honestly can't understand people who "don't listen to music".  How can you not? What moves you? How do you make mundane tasks bearable?  There's so much artistry involved in making music.  There are so many different kinds of genres and artists to appreciate.  I can't fathom not having a least a few artists that I really love.  Music is a necessity.  On my most listened to playlist, it switches genres and languages almost every other song.  Lately, I've been listening to Circa Survive (all time favorite band), Dance Gavin Dance, The Oral Cigarettes (favorite J-Rock band), DROELOE, Sianvar and From Indian Lakes, in addition to many, many more.  I could go on and on about music!

Yes but one thing that has restored my faith in today's music is college and indie radio.  There are many undiscovered artists that are not overly made up or chopped up that sound great.  Another way to find great music is on YouTube.  They create a feed based on genres you listen to and will introduce artists that have a lower profile.

Music is a language. A language that only the minds hear clearly.

The sounds and vocals of the music are audible to the ears, but it's the mind that tells which music makes sense.

I like to play music all the time and almost everywhere because good music makes me stable and relaxed.

When I am sad, I play music to lighten my mood.

I play almost all types of music, depending on my mood and weather too.

What type of music do you play?

I also listen to all kinds, I am more of a person who like's a song because of the meaning . I also think You are right Johnbosco, music is a language that the mind hears clearly! 

That's why I think music is a great teaching tool for children, Music helps remember things, Next time you need to remember something like a phone number or an address, make a little tune out of it, if you don't remember it later when it's needed, Please let me know :lol:

I do love music, but i do hate comercial music.

Comercial music these days  is made to manipulate people to make us a typical person and usually this means "Don't thing! Be afraid ! Buy it! Loose yourself! Betraid ! Do drugs! Get wasted! Hate people! Love nonsenses! " and many many bad messages for our subconscious.

Listen to music , but be very carefull wich music you listen ! Nobody wants you smart, wise, informed and calculated.

Music has always been important to me and often reflects how we grow as people. From my younger days where my tastes were very narrow to my adult life where my choices are broader.
Having said all that, I’m now going to sound like a typical old moaner when I say that  today''s music is almost secondary to the brand (Taylor Swift are you reading this??)

For me, Music is one of the reasons that I am now a motivated person. I listen to music when I feel disappointed. Music relaxes me and when I listen to music, I can think peacefully.

• 1 month later...

Life wouldn't be the same without music since I literally can't go a day without listening to music. My headphones would probably be one of the most important things that I own. I usually keep an extra pair of earphones in my bag because you'll never know when you'll have emergency moments of boredom while you're on the road or away from home. Listening to music is just like listening to stories wherein you find a special emotion especially when the song lyrics hit you real hard. Nonetheless, music helps relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.

• 3 years later...

Music is a significant part of my life. I take a break, maybe put the headphones on, and pick my favorite playlist. I love rap music, which often deals with social issues. It can help us understand the world.

• 3 months later...