For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

House/apartment

Divinity

When it comes to choosing for a shelter, I prefer to live in a house. It is because I like to live with my family only, not like in an apartment that there are many other people renting, which I do not like. But when it comes to earning extra income, I want to build an apartment because I can earn more due to high monthly rent.

I prefer a house or even a nice trailer. I have never lived in an apartment and I never plan too. My space is my own and I don't want to have to worry about neighbors hearing me or people being loud at night. I would prefer to live in a semi-isolated area. I still like to be close to stores and restaurants, but not so close that I constantly hear cars or have people walking near my house.

House vs Apartment

While it's handy to not have to do repairs or save the money to pay someone else to do them, I love the feel of Independence of living in my own home. There is something about loving my own beautiful floors, my own shiny kitchen counter that just isn't there for me when it's not mine. I agree with "Divinity" that the idea of being safe on a hill while having a view of the sea but I also envision a garden of flowers, and children playing with sheep in my yard. My soul calmed by the slowly washing waves, nervous with anticipation of squalls, and joy of the sunbeams in the sunrise. I would feel one with the waves.