For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How big would your ideal home be?

ZombieIdaho

Mine would easily be anywhere between 10-15,000 sq ft. I want to have a huge family, and that seems like the perfect amount of space. That and I would love to turn a huge room into a  recording studio, snce I'ma  part time musician. What would be the perfect amount of space for you guys.

I live alone, but I do like to entertain a bit.  So I would like a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a large open great room with a well equipped galley kitchen with lots of storage and one small office as I work at home.  1,600 to 1,800 sq. ft. would probably work well for me.

I don't know about the square meters length that my ideal house is going to be. it is going to be so huge! Am talking about a huge castle with lots of properties in it. I would want comfort for my family members if possible every activity they want to engage in will be in that castle, I don't know the possibility of such but I will work towards that. Maybe I will break the Guinness book of records with my visualized ideal house.

Adesuwa08,

That ornate Vanderbilt castle down in North Carolina is fairly dang big. It's a square mile. So to break the Guinness book of records you will have to think bigger than it.

My ideal house would be a 2000 square foot Earthship. Earthships are made from vehicle tires stacked with dirt in them. They are then buried. One side faces south and is all glass for a huge indoor edible greenhouse that is partially watered by the toilet. There are almost no bills, just telephone, and internet. They aren't connected to the grid. I want to live as cheaply and as environmentally responsible as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I can't afford a house because I am only 18,but I want my future to be bright. I want a house large enough for my family. An one-storey house would be ideal for my. At the ground floor would be the kitchen, the bathroom and the dining room. At the first floor would me my child bedroom (I desire a boy) and the bedroom of me and my wife. I also want a room dedicated just for games such as table football, a basketball basket and so on. In the garden I will have only grass and 2 soccer gates for my son to play with his friends and why not,with me

The size of my house doesn't really matter to me, I'm more of a back yard person, A nice big back yard with a fire pit, pond and yard furniture. If i were to choose my ideal home tho it would have to be 4 rooms with a basement and 1 1/2 bathrooms

My ideal home would be a rancher with 2 bedrooms, 1 and a half baths, a great room, kitchen and a separate office.  1200 to 1700 sq. ft. of living space is enough. Cleaning the house would be a snap.  Easily, an attached 2 car garage is a must.  Finally, gracious living would be complete by installing a shed with a sunroof to plant a small amount of fruit and vegetables in the backyard.