For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Are you open minded when it comes to plastic surgery?

Bert22

In my part, I consider plastic surgery as bane! Why? It is a big sin against God because someone is just destroying his/her own image. We must have to be contented to what and who we really are. It is not good actually to force ourselves to reach the things through ungodly ways.

Actually, I don't mind individuals having plastic surgery because of an accident or other illness. However, I don't support plastic surgery being done for fashion. I love to see natural beauty and feel individuals should be accepting of themselves. Some women have been affected negatively because of the plastic surgery trend. They feel that they have to look a certain way in order to feel beautiful, but its not a real beauty.

I don't consider plastic surgery as bane! Why? We should put the religious aspect aside, with the whole love yourself theme. Plastic surgeries have helped a lot of people keeping up with their health, and appearances as they both work hand in  hand. Plastic surgeries for fashion appeal rocks!  It's part of the reason we appreciate some of those celebrities.

Plastic surgery is now a normal day to day norm, I fancy everything about it! The only ones I don't support is those who can't just get enough of plastic surgeries. When plastic surgery becomes an obsession, that's when you can't appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was younger, I desperately wanted a nose job.  Now, I've come to terms with my face being the way that it's supposed to be.  It makes me unique.  I, however, don't look down on people who feel the need to alter their appearance in order to be happy with the way that they look.  As long as they aren't putting themselves in danger or going to far with it, it really doesn't matter to me.  You only live once.  There are going to be people who disagree with anything that you do, so you might as well live the life that makes you the happiest.

Maybe not bane but potentially dangerous.  A lot of unlicensed people are getting on board performing cosmetic procedures and sometimes cut corners when it comes to hygiene practices.  Some simple things (like areola tattooing) are great for those undergoing a mastectomy but I would want this performed by a doctor, not someone who learned this in a weekend.

I am not a fan of plastic surgery because I believe that beauty comes inside not from the outside. You don't have to have a beautiful face just to impress people, You just have to do things that can help other people. 

• 2 weeks later...

My take on this is that everybody has their own set of challenges to overcome in life, and that we cannot truly understand somebody's reasoning for seeking plastic surgery without walking in their shoes. I myself would never consider plastic surgery, and I am certainly no supermodel. However, feeling confident in your own skin is a vital part of your overall sense of wellbeing. I would never negatively judge anybody for trying to make themselves feel more comfortable in their own looks, as long as they are not taking terrible risks with their bodies and are going to reputable practitioners. What's inside is what counts, and as long as people treat each other with kindness, dignity and respect, whatever they do regarding their outward appearance is their own choice, in my opinion.