For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Travel around the world

Lora2605

I have always wanted to travel to Switzerland; one of my favorite movies as a child was The Sound of Music, and I have this dream of running through the flowers of the Swiss Alps, just as Maria did in the movie. I also have a great love of castles, and Switzerland has quite a few beautiful castles. Also, chocolate-Switzerland has some of the world's finest chocolate, and I would love to taste it!! What about you? If you could travel, where would you go? 

Switzerland 😊 beautiful country! I would like to visit Brazil! I like very much their culture and how they live the life. There are some good energy and besides I'm a portuguese speaker. It's so Nice hear them talking with that natural accent. So cool! I can't wait go there!

I have one more question for you. Where are you from? 

Do I have to choose just one country!  So many places, so little time.  I have been lucky enough to travel quite a bit. I am North American and hoping my next adventure is to Portugal.  Tapas, wine, fabulous beaches and Andalusian horses.

Hi! I was in Portugal, in Lisbon. Such a beautiful city. There I ate some cookies named ,,Pateis do Belem'' with vanilla flavour. If you go there you got to taste those cookies. And also go to Cascais to see the ocean.  

• 2 weeks later...

Japan! And I'm actually here now! It's really hard to believe that I've already been in this gorgeous country for almost 3 weeks now.  It's been a dream of mine come here.  I've also always wanted to travel back to Europe. About ten years ago, I visited Italy and Greece for a total of 10 days.  I would love to go to England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Malta and Spain as well.  In Asia, I hope to visit Thailand, Cambodia, China and South Korea.  I mean, I might as well since I'm so close these days.

I would like to go to Albania. Some people say is dangerous and some say is very beautifull and cheap for a holiday. I`ve done a research online and i found spectacular views and lovely ancient places to visit , drinks and food are cheap because they are not in "European Union". So my next trip is going to be in Albania for sure, maybe 7 days in Albania and 7 in Greece will be a perfect 2 weeks vacantion.

I would love to go to Argentina as it has something for everyone.
There are beautiful wild places to see as well as big cities with a long history and culture. All this coupled with a population that has roots in Europe as well as South America itself makes for a heady mix that would pique anyone's curiosity.

I would like to go on Paris with my girlfriend. Ever since I was a child I'm want to go to that beautiful place. I will eat the foods of that place and live for 1 year.I will go to Eiffel Tower and take some pictures of it. 

Well when it is all said, money is the answer to this query. If i had the money and was told to choose my travel destination, i would travel in all the beautiful places around the world, not forgetting that they are many. 

Two weeks ago I was in Romania where I visited two special areas! The first area was Poiana Brasov, and the Dracula Castle, and then we went to Maramures County where we were served with culinary delights in the area!

I would like to visit Brazil. I have heard of and seen Brazil featured in the media such as in a movie, and I want to experience what it is really like living there. Brazil seems to have a strong vibrant culture, with great music, dancing and interesting people.

• 1 month later...

To be honest, I have a lot of dream destinations. However, the one that would always come to mind is Spain. From world-class cuisine and rich history to museums and striking architecture, Spain surely has it all. I’ve always wanted to go to Barcelona because of its well-known historic buildings by Gaudi.