For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

CGI Scripts and Forms

MIT Trevor

I am attempting to open up my first actual store where I am selling handmade bracelets which can be engraved with a loved one's name. I am trying to make a form that will allow customers to pick which colors they would like, and input the name of the loved one they want to have engraved. I want the form to be sent to my email when a customer submits it. I learned from someone that CGI scripts are what make the form be sent to email.

I was wanting to know if anyone knows any online tutorials or free ebooks that show how to code a CGI Script and a form to do what I am looking for. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated also. :)

There is this guy named Matt Wright who has a few websites and he has one dedicated to CGI scripts. It's a huge database so I am sure you would be able to find what you are looking for. I would suggest doing a basic Google search. You also may be able to find other cool and useful scripts to add flare and ease to your project.

If you don't want to do the scripting yourself you could always higher a cheap freelancer.

Good luck!

What about trying to write a form that uses PHP? There are plenty of scripts out there. A good site to try is:

www.hotscripts.com

However there are commercial scripts on that site also. So make sure you pick the free ones, which in my opinion are just as good.