For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Books :)

Lora2605

Hi Lora2605! I enjoy reading a variety of books-some of my favorites include Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen. Other favorite books include anything written by Julie Klassen; she mostly writes books featuring female leads in the 1700s and 1800s. I also enjoy reading anything written by Sarah Eden; I guess you could say I enjoy reading romance novels. I also enjoy reading action and adventure novels. What about you? What do you like to read? 

Hi! I have to recognize that i'm not a reading lover. But I like to read sometime in my free time and the most of the books present the idea of Love. Recently I read the trilogy Fifty Shades. Was awesome! I recomand that! And now I am reading Tess of the D'urberville- Thomas Hardy.

Hey dear,

I read a lot, I can finish like three short stories in four hours and that's how I start my day. I love other genre of literature except romance, romance gets me bored. Genres like Fantasy, Action,Thriller are the ones I get along with. I still read classics like that of Mark Twain, George Owell. There are just so many that keeps you wanting more, I am currently reading 'IT' by 'Stephen King' and after that am heading straight to others which I always keep in my library. 

• 4 weeks later...

I read diverse topics. Academically, I read scientific papers ranging from chemistry, engineering, social sciences and literature. Professionally, I read motivational books on leadership, success, career-related and spirituality. On the financial aspect, I read about the stock market, charting, law, business models and economic indicators. For recreation, I prefer novels. The genres of these novels are mostly non-fiction mystery, legal suspense, melodrama or tragedy and crime or detective fiction. Whether paperbacks or e-books, I utilized both.

I enjoy any books though my tastes these days tend to lean more toward factual reading. I think with the sheer volume of information thrown at you by the internet it can often be good to get all the solid facts from a reliable and time honoured source rather than the selective opinions of some website authors.

I like to read Computer Science books because I'm a Computer Science student. I usually read other knowledge books but this one is my favorite of all. I'm reading Python programming language and I enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just starting "reading" or rather listening to audio books. I LOVE them!! I usually listen when I'm out walking my dog. I've just started the Sue Grafton "alphabet" series and I love them so much. I'm definitely going to be getting more soon.

A lot of us use books to escape. I have never been that type of person. I like to learn, so my favorite type of books are self help books. Books that help me grow and not trap me in a world that I can simply go to using my imagination.

Hold a book in your hands and feel the contents reaching into your soul! You can do anything with books. Research and learn...to find every emotion moved by the words printed within! To be drawn into a story is to live in more ways than you can imagine. Words take you places you never realized you could go. Owning the books can allow you to touch, hear, see and feel the love, hate, suspense, danger, anger, comfort, inquistiveness and all of the wonders of living...over and over.

Books are a well of wealth. Books transform us and teach us what we would never know otherwise. I love books on relationships, children, morals, the family, finance and much more. Whatever you need to learn, find a book on the topic and you'll have a way out of your challenge.

The most important find and read I have enjoyed is the Holy Tablets also known as the Book Of Lambs. It has opened my conscious awareness and it's a plethora of answers to what's FACT and what's FICTION. An awesome document I encourage ANY one seeking truth to get. It does SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT! (Dr. York'El, author, holytablets.nuwaubianfacts.com)

What are your thoughts of support or opposition?

I adore reading!  It's probably my 'go to' hobby in times of extreme stress.  I prefer fiction to non fiction, and science fiction or fantasy at that.

I treated myself last week to the Peculiar Children Trilogy and thoroughly enjoyed the first two books.  I'm looking forward to reading the third when I have chance!

Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels are a particular favourite of mine, and I have always enjoyed a good David Eddings.  Can't beat a well written fantasy!

Or for a bit of a lighter read, I've always liked Harry Harrison's 'Stainless Steel Rat' novels.  Anti-Hero adventures at their best :)

I enjoy reading as a hobby, but in the past couple of years I've taken to reading autobiographies. At first, I just wanted to read outside of my standard genre, fiction mostly. But then I read Tennessee Williams' Memoirs, and he mentioned so many authors in that, many of whom I looked up and read their works after. Autobiographies are a wonderful springboard for finding new things. Tennessee Williams led me to Yukio Mishima and Hart Crane, both of which have become favorites.