For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Is bitcoin real money?

Dee Ding

A lot of people around me have been investing a lot of time and effort in making bitcoins but unfortunately there was a mandate from the government not allowing bitcoin to be converted int cash from any banks. Do you think its a bad move because bitcoin is as good as real cash?

23 hours ago, Ser Ney said:

They say that bitcoin is an online currency that you can use to buy things online. However, bitcoin investing is like gambling because of the rate fluctuates.

As Ser Ney said,is dangerous. You invest a lot of your money in bitcoin and could be reach or the opposite,you get poor over the night. Is a huge risk with those cryptocurrency. I personally would not get involved with these cryptomonades

You can get Bitcoin debit cards also, in the US you can take it out of an ATM.  pay taxes on the bitcoin you own, you can also find Bitcoin exchange sites even smart phone Apps to convert it to your currency. There are so many rumors about Bitcoin going around, It is impossible to know what is true or false. I watch Bitcoin prices everyday as well as Ethereum and ripple, although I have not invested in digital currencies, I do use faucet sites to get free Cryptocurrencys 

Bitcoin truly is as GOOD and as real as CASH and many people think that it represents the future. I do believe that Government is scared of bitcoin and altcoins and tries to control them somehow which i hope it won't happen. To be honest at this point i can't withdraw any cryptocurrency in an easy way, because the company who was providing Visa plastic cards was shut down so for now only way i got is through local and global bitcoin website where you can sell your bitcoins from your online wallet to a person verified by the site and receive cash on your bank card or even meet with that person to receive cash in exchange for the value of your bitcoins.

Bitcoin is digital currency. You can send or receive money through it. It is too risky to invest your hard earned money into bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin unit can drop anytime without any warning. A lot of people earned and lost million dollars by investing their money into Cryptocurrency business. If you want to invest your money in this business then you must learn about the trends and techniques of trading digital currencies.