For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

1000 views = a lot of coins

Dee Ding

Did you know that being a vlogger and earning in youtube is not that hard to start with? The minimum views a video needs in order to propose to earn for posting videos on youtube only takes a thousan clicks? The faster you get those thousand views the better your chances are. 

Yeah, it sounds really good but in my country is not that easy. I am from Romania and making money from Youtube is something very hard to achieve. One of the youtuber I'm following said he could afford only a bubble gum from Youtube money. I am awere that he is joking, but he want to highlight that is hard to live as a youtuber,at least in my country

10/5000

As with anything, it requires work to be successful. Vlogging and blogging is not difficult to set up, but what can make it problematic to monetize on is the amount of fresh content you are able to produce. In order to attract new viewers and retain loyal viewers is to find something that you are interested in and are knowledgeable on.