For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

My hobbyes

Corlaci Niculita Danie

Hit my 7th post! Writing is always my passion. When Im for a topic I'd always give my best on it. And I am very much willing to learn from the experts.

Some of my hobbies are reading, writing poetry, music, movies, swimming and walks in the park or on the beach.

I use to play volleyball while in school which is one sport I really enjoyed.

I was always that person who didn't know what her hobbies were. Personally, There's a few things I really don't consider as a hobby worth mentioning such as social media and listening to music, in other words, The hobbies that are adapted by most of the human population. 

recently had a baby, A year off work.. That's not me, I am one of those people who enjoyed going to work, You get away from 'reality.' I worked in a kitchen, on my feet 6+ hours a day, then 10 days before my due date I took my maturity leave, It was good for 3 or 4 days and then I was lost.. I didn't know what to do, new babies do nothing but pop,eat, and sleep! That is when I found my Hobby, my passion, My forever enjoyment of woodworking, and damn, I am good at it! into all kinds, such-as, Building things, Wood carving and burning, wood furniture refurbishing. I went in knowing Pretty much nothing, basic tool knowledge, now knowing all about the different kinds of wood, wood stains, dermal tool with knowledge of all the accessories, difference in sand paper also proper usage of the different sanders and sandpaper! Finally, at age 25 I had found my hobby! 

I enjoy reading and writing. I have always wanted to try my hand at a novel and since my teenage years have started but never completed numerous books. I tend to use blogging as an outlet for my writing needs. I am also a PC gamer, which does not usually leave much time for much else as it is so easy to get lost in a fantasy world. I like to collect things, I have a large Lego collection as well as a small but growing, collection of action figures.