For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How to Make Money Online

AliD2018

If you do a simple search in your browser you will find out over 10000 of ways to make money online but only a few of them are truly legit and actually working. You need time and dedication to find the right ones for you and to actually start working and applying all the information you found.

I do agree with you. In my opinion, the key to success is the patience and honesty. I have been working for different companies and I that found a few them were legitimate. I think the best way to earn money online is writing content. There are plenty of websites offering such jobs. Recently I was searching for a website that pays for posting in forums. I found out Paidforumposting.com in the google search. I heard about it from a lot of people around me. I also checked reviews and got to know that they are paying a good amount for each unique and high-quality post. Paidforumposting.com pays better than any other site out there. So My suggestion is that you should join this site and earn a handsome amount of money from it. 

• 1 month later...

There are several ways in which one can earn reasonably online, some of which are freelance writing, executing micro jobs/task on get paid to sites, paid to click and quiet a few others. Freelance writing happens to be my preferred choice of making money online. I work on sites like freelancer and guru.com to mention a few. In anyways, earning money online requires a lot of time and patience to be successful. 

• 9 months later...

I also am looking for a location free income. I live on an island where the the native language is not my own and due to this i struggle to find consistent work. I have been looking a lot online to find ways to supplement what i already earn but i have to admit i find it nearly impossible to find anything legit.  I am hoping that this site and my posts turn in to something. 

i am sure it is absolutely possible to make a small income as a "side gig" through the internet and good look to those searching.

This is the challenge of working online. You won't know if it is legit or not unless you try it yourself. Finding jobs online is hard at first. But when you get the handle on things, it will become easier. You can read a lot of false promises online such as big payouts, big paying jobs and the like. If you are just starting, you'll get ensnared by false promises. Before joining anything, reading the reviews is very important. There is always something written about a site especially if it is a money-making site.