For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

I think paid forum posting is the best.

Mastradamus

Does anyone here think paid forum posting is the best amongst other paid forums, am talking about the pay, selection processes and even the test assessment. Am signed up to many other forums but this here happens to be very different from others in all it's works. And the pay per post from all I've read seems like the highest I've come across. What's your take on this?

On 3/4/2018 at 6:47 PM, Mastradamus said:

Does anyone here think paid forum posting is the best amongst other paid forums, am talking about the pay, selection processes and even the test assessment. Am signed up to many other forums but this here happens to be very different from others in all it's works. And the pay per post from all I've read seems like the highest I've come across. What's your take on this?

Thank you very much for the positive thoughts! We do have a unique process that has been in place for a very long time and not much has changed over the years because, well, it works. While we do have strict criteria for anyone to move from Member to Trainee status, we always welcome any applicant and we also offer a chance to reapply should you not be accepted the first time around.

To expand on what you've read about our pay scale and to answer the question @Grigore Jomiru asked, we do pay the highest in the industry, but the specifics of our payment system are released to only those on staff in accordance with our confidentiality policies. 

Thank you both for applying and our vetting team will be in touch with you. :) 

On 3/4/2018 at 4:47 PM, Mastradamus said:

If you live in a country, like Indonesia, where the exchange rate is just so then Forum Wheel will suffice. I used to work that site a few years ago and there was a writer who just couldn't get over how much he was getting paid. In some countries that pay is good. In others, not so much. This is America based so to attract the better writers, they pay better. Don't mean to offend, but that's the nuts and bolts of it. 

• Thanks 1