For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Who is your favorite late night host?

1182wolf

My favorite tv host is Jimmy Kimmel. Even though he's on pretty late at night, I usually catch his shows online. I love his comedy and how he interacts with his guests.

One of his best episodes was when he talked about his newborn's medical problems. That monologue was so emotional I couldn't stop crying. Which tv host makes you laugh or cry?

• 1 month later...

James Corden - I love his segment "Carpool Karaoke". I think he is hilarious and I love watching him interact with artists. This segment also gives a little insight to the artists life and helps you learn a little more about them. 

On 4/21/2018 at 5:52 AM, Macy M. C. said:

James Corden - I love his segment "Carpool Karaoke". I think he is hilarious and I love watching him interact with artists. This segment also gives a little insight to the artists life and helps you learn a little more about them. 

I love James Corden and Carpool Karaoke segments too! I've watched all of them on YouTube. He features artists that I am a fan of and he is enjoying his time with them. His Carpool Karaoke episodes seem natural and not scripted. James Corden also has a great singing voice and even Adele praises him. :D