For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Samsung or iPhone ?

Puls

With the evolution of mobile phones, the market has been divided into several categories. At the moment, the market is at the forefront of two of the largest companies: Samsung and Apple. The vast majority of mobile phone users use different models of these two companies. The views are divided by: quality, price, design, and type of running system. After the system type, the market is divided into Android and iOS fans. What do you use?

• 4 months later...

Firstly i began by using a Samsung  back in 2008 , i am unsure of the model , A year later i bought an iPod touch and it has not lasted my Evan a year  .  A lot of my friends also complain a lot about iphone so it doesn't really convince me to try an ios device.  

• 4 months later...

This question suggests an assumption and not proofs in evidence. Opinions depend on people’s experience and perception.

Personally, I like Samsung more because I have always dealt with android and completely satisfied with it. The system is open and gives more opportunities that IOS.  In my opinion, a system is a major factor, so I wouldn’t buy Apple.

• 3 weeks later...

Iphone are really classy and trending, has fancy features and a lot be done. while Samsung is has a mobile friendly features not so classy compared if you bought one. But I rather choose the samsung, has longer battery life, good for years and has updated apps.

• 8 months later...

iOS has few chances to crash, but the phone parts are not very solid. Apple is a good bussiness phone, but personally I prefer Samsung because there are many exclusive apps in Samsung Store that are free and quite useful.