For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

A healthy life !

Puls

During this period of our existence it is quite difficult to maintain a healthy body. The main factors that put our health at risk are: stress (at work or even at home), late hours at work or at computer, and the most important thing is poor diet, it's easier for us to buy fast- food than cooking, and not all of us do sport and sport is the key to our health. The best advice would be to focus more on our health. What do you do to keep your body healthy?

• 1 month later...

Personally, I'm trying to keep myself healthy by not eating fat, sweet, bread, white flour, fast food and all other unhealthy habits I threw out. I train regularly and when I have time, sometimes more often and sometimes not really. 
One of the good things that are prepared meals in advance. It does not have to be something cooked, it's important to be nutritious, like a salad of chicken, avocados, tomatoes with the addition of olive oil. Or simply make a meal of cereals, nuts, add honey and add milk or yogurt. In this way, I keep the body healthy.