For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

"Wallace & Gromit is my favorite anime."

Space_Lion

That was a YouTube comment that I just read, on a video of the Wallace & Gromit theme song (that I felt like listening to). First Cory in the House, then everything else. Everything is anime now. You have to wonder, are we already essentially in the world that Ready Player One predicts? VRChat does already exist. Personally, I can't wait to live in a holodeck. Also, I like Wallace & Gromit.

• 9 months later...

Perhaps this comment was intended as humorous, but the fact remains that calling random pieces of pop culture an anime has nothing to do with some new world set-up like Ready Player One. Before YouTube shut him down, a channel by the name of Mumkey Jones made a series of "anime reviews" that were actually made to poke fun of those types of YouTube video producers. In this series, he "reviewed anime" such as Two Broke Girls, Total Drama, and, of course, Cory in the House, but none of this was ever actually taken seriously. He and his fans made it into a meme and started calling everything an anime, but no one involved ever actually took it seriously except people that missed the joke. Still, that's an intriguing insight you provided!