For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

"Radio Free Albemuth," - A "Must See!"

Catwoman1111

I have always been a fan of Philip K. Dick  and have been a fan of many other sci-fi writer's movie adaptations, but this is the first time I have ever been completely dazzled by a particular adaptation.  Radio Free Albemuth treats the dystopic society genre  brilliantly and is on my list of "must see" movies.  Philip K. Dick places himself within the narrative as the friend of the movie's "hero," Nick Brady who has been "downloaded" with vital information from an alien source that is designed to save the world from a Nazi-like "takeover."   This movie is far from a sleeper, folks.  Shea Whigham plays Phil a pot-smoking atheist writer who believes in Nick and his mission. Alanis Morissette is stunning and very believable as Sylvia (won't give any more than that away) whose life is totally changed after meeting Nick Brady.  Kathryn Winnick is radiant as Nick's wife Rachel who goes through a transformation of her own and hunky Johnathan Scarfe is the hero, Nick who has to convince everyone he isn't crazy.  When you are making your next weekend movie playlist, don't forget Radio Free Albemuth. It is truly one of the best to come around in a very long time.

Oh, a sci-fi movie! I had never heard of this movie before today, but it's been around since 2010, wow. I will seriously consider your recommendation the next time I'm browsing for some entertainment. :P