For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

You Do Not Qualify

Catwoman1111

It is definitely tough to take surveys these days.  Especially when you depend on them almost exclusively till you can find some decent online work.  

I have pretty much narrowed it down to two sentences as to "why"  I  don't "qualify:" "I 'am sorry Ms. O'Neal but you are too old, (61) don't make enough money, (under $50,000 a year), you live alone in Alaska and you are a retired widow.  Oh yes, you also don't have the right insurance, you aren't a gamer and you never travel by plane  anywhere for any reason."

"All you really qualify for are:  booze surveys, video ad type surveys and the occasional political survey.  That makes about three per week, one in each category if my memory serves.  Sometimes I get three booze surveys in one day.  How much beer, wine, whisky and tequila can an old lady drink in a month, or even six months without becoming a full blown alcoholic?   I only thank heaven that I haven't ever had to post my name.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't care for online surveys either. I used to work for Statistics Canada conducting surveys for statistical purposes and Market Research. Most market research companies only focus on those who are middle to upper class professionals, between the ages of 40-55, who are married and can afford to travel and purchase insurance...etc. That excludes me also.