For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Only 25 words?

ReadyRattle

• 1 month later...

Twenty-five words are certainly surpassed quickly when you are really getting into the topic up for discussion. However, this is only the minimum number of words required for each post, not the maximum allowable number.

Twenty-five words are not many words, but it is far easier to write a long dissertation than a short one. If a writer does not know the subject matter, their words will go on and on, trying to make sense of it all. But if the author has the full picture, the topic can be tackled in just a few pages that prove memorable and long-lasting. I often tell my students that it is far harder to write a two-page essay than an eight-page one.They prove me right every time.

• 5 weeks later...

"So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.” Dr Seuss

I see it as a benefit. The shorter the posts are, the easier they will be to review. This translates to a faster response time for us. Which means more opportunities to make money.

• 3 months later...

I find that very long posts can get passed over by many people who an't be bothered to read it all. Keep it short and sweet and more people will be inclined to read it. 25 words is a comfortable minimum number to aim for.

Nobody wants to read a wall of text. Short, concise posts are needed if you want anybody to actually read what you wrote. Unfortunately, our attention spans are at an all time low -  so low that articles shared on social media now have an estimated "read time" listed under the headline!

I’m finding that when I’m passionate about a topic my comments can be rather long. My 5th grade English teacher would not approve. Writing styles can certainly differ, but you should always cater to the reader and provide clear communication.