For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Traffic etiquette

Erik Stevens

Sometimes driving get tough. Way too many people on the street, at the same time, makes for complicated negotiations among drivers, who are not always willing to compromise because of personal reasons such as being late. 

However some people simply don't have the basic education to live in harmony, as there always seems to be someone who can't obey simple traffic rules and puts his or her interests above anyone else. How do you deal with these people?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Erik!

This is a real struggle for almost everyone on the road! I find the best way to deal with these situations is to just smile and laugh it off. Most people that are angry driving just need a little happiness in their day. I see these angry drivers as someone who just had a bad day and could use a friendly face, so instead of letting it bother me, I try to help them out a little! 

Hello Erik!

It seems we are in the same boat because this is also very prevalent in my country. Most drivers here in the metro area here are all reckless drivers. They don't have road etiquettes. I'd be surprised if they even know the basic road rules. The reason could be because the driver's license here is given out like a membership card to a club. Almost anyone can just get it easily and say they are already a certified driver.

I guess in my case I just got used to them since I encounter them on a daily basis. :(

If you get into a conversation with them, try your best to educate them in a calmly manner.  If they answer back, let them be and move on.  There is a saying that wiser people do not give in to nonsense stuff.  Do not waste time on people who think they are still correct instead of appreciating the correction.