For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What Is Your Favorite Part Of Fall?

buddys

I love just about everything about fall, the cooler days, the ability to wear warm clothes, the food, etc.  I especially love the fall festivals that come about at this time of year.  We are expecting to go to a Pumpkin festival locally next weekend and I can't wait.  They have everything there from plain old pumpkin pie to pumpkin fudge-mmmmmmmmmmm!

I have many favorites in fall.  I am the same as you, I love the craft festivals.  We just went to a grape festival this past weekend.  You wouldn't believe the number of vendors that claimed they were the winners of the grape pie contest.  :)

I love decorating outside our home.  We have numerous gourds, corn stalks, mini pumpkins, scarecrows and witches.  I love to carve pumpkins with my daughter and then plant the seeds in hopes they will grow into bigger pumpkins the next year.

I also love football.  Fall to me shouts out football.  Whether it's high school football or the NFL, I love them all.  :)

Festivals of Fall are the most favorite to me. In India Fall is the period for number of festivals celebrated by the people having faith in Hinduism. As they are idol worshipers goddesses with the names of Durga and Kali are worshiped most. Dusserah and Dipavali are respectively followed by Durga and Kali Puja festivals. Puja means worshiping.

People of all sections take part. They wear new dress and prepare great recipes and take a walk to the temporary temples built up for the festivals.

I'm not really a cold weather girl, but I do like going to the cider mill and to the pumpkin patch with my kids. We always have such a great time picking apples, going on a hay ride, finding the right pumpkin to bring home and of course eating the doughnuts.

MichMomma-- I'm with you as far as my likes when it comes to fall. I love living somewhere where we get all the seasons, if for nothing else, because I get to do all the activities that go with each one! I love hayrides and cider and bobbing for apples and going to festivals.  There's something different about the air, too, that just invigorates me.  It kinda shakes off the lethargy from the warm summer days.

• 4 weeks later...

Fall is my absolute favorite season of the year! I love the cooler weather and all the activities that start up during Fall. We usually kick off the season with the local fair, then of course there is trick or treating for Halloween, and getting ready for the holidays. I love baking and cooking stews and soups this time of year as well.

Irelyn,

Do you have any good stew recipes?  I'm looking for some new ones that I can freeze. I have several soups already frozen, but I want something a bit heartier.

• 3 weeks later...