For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Birth of a Prince

Anne

The healthy happy arrival of a child is good news for us all. And the birth of a prince yesterday made me smile, despite my strong republican views as a UK national.  It made me think of part of a poem by John Donne :  “Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee.” It seems that the converse is also true, that any child's birth strengthens me because I am involved in humankind. It also fascinates me that all the babies born yesterday, today, tomorrow will know and experience things of which I cannot even conceive. 

I enjoy seeing the Royals in the news Anne.  William, Kate and the children have made royalty seem like real people rather than someone on a pedestal.  The children are just precious and I look forward to Harry and Meghan's wedding.   You are correct when you say babies born yesterday, today, tomorrow will know and experience things of which we cannot even conceive.  Things are moving very fast these days.