For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies

Avibiel Jeremiah

This is not a review.  In his Pulitzer Prize-winning history, biology and ecology combined book, Jared M. Diamond places the case of culture, social,  and societal differences in people influenced by their environment.  He dismisses the racial identity of individuals outlining society's outcome and destiny.  People's habits, lifestyle, customs and traditions are influenced by their climate and environment.

A desert environment will affect ways of living that an arctic or tropical environment cannot. Meaning, humans cannot separate environmental factors from our values or the way we interact with the land we inhabit.

More reflection allows me to understand that assimilation, adaptability to our external forces affect our habits, upbringing-- and, eventually, contribute to the greater good of every community we live in.  Race, Diamond argues in his book, has nothing to do with the fates of human societies.

"Environment is destiny" Professor Jared Diamond,  explains.

I've not done justice to his 496-paged book containing his years of expertise in research, tests, and experiments. It's the book I'd greatly recommend for every diligent student learning from history.