Sign in to follow this  
Migi

Addicted to online shopping!

Migi

I can buy imported products easier than before. I can buy new clothes for cheap prices. I can even ask someone to buy the groceries and have them delivered to my front door. Some services even offer free shipping! Online shopping has made my life easier in many things, although that means money flows out faster too. Are you also an addict?

Edited by Migi
  • Like 1

SableC.

Thanks to Amazon Prime, Google Express, and Costco I rarely venture inside a physical store.  I even buy my groceries and pet food online.  I know I'm spending more because I can get anything I want at the click of a button, but I rationalize it by reminding myself that I'm saving money on gas.

Edited by SableC.
  • Like 1

Migi
On 5/20/2018 at 7:34 AM, SableC. said:

I know I'm spending more because I can get anything I want at the click of a button, but I rationalize it by reminding myself that I'm saving money on gas.

That's what I thought too although I have never done an exact calculation of the expenses to prove that theory. My father usually complains by saying that I can walk to the stores to save the transportation fees and get healthy at the same time. Sometimes I do that when I have some time to kill, but that rarely happens now thanks to the long hours at work.

JewelsCat22

Online shopping has made my life a lot easier, too.  I can now order from Chewy.com and get all of my cat food, litter, and toys delivered.  They even sell the arthritis supplement my cats use.  

Even though my kitties don't need it anymore, I was thrilled when Chewy.com added prescription diets to their website for purchase as well.  

Before, I had to go out on the bus and cart all of the heavy cans of cat food and litter back home.  It was quite cumbersome and time-consuming.  I love that I can now add whatever we need for the month to my online cart, pay for it, and get it delivered.  They even have free shipping when you spend $49 or more, which makes a huge difference. :) 

Nickel

Is there anything that you don't like shopping for online? For me, it's makeup. It's fun researching different brands and reviews, but I want to see eyeshadow and lipstick shades with my own eyes and compare them on the spot.

Sign in to follow this  

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today