For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Favorite wild animal

Lost93

What is your favorite wild animal? 

My favorite wild animal is a wolf. I always love them. Wolves always caused admiration and self-esteem in me. I love these beings. Their wilderness, freedom, strength, etc.

We all know that the wolves are the forerunners of the dogs. They are considered wild animals, but wolves, like dogs, can be friends with humans. There are various types, from all over the world. Apart from the characteristics, they are also distinguished by the color of the hair. I never knew why the wolf was presented as a monster in fairy tales for children. I was always fascinated by their howling at the Moon and their connection with Moon.

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite wild animal is an elephant. Not only is their size awe-inspiring, but these gentle giants are pure joy to watch. They are very loyal animals whose lives are greatly entwined with the rest of the herd, and when left alone in their natural environment, free from poachers and habitat destruction, elephants can live to around the age of 70. Watching them play in the wild is entertaining but the most fascinating task an elephant performs is eating. Seeing them use their trunk to gather food and lift it into their mouths is an activity I could spend hours watching.

My favorite animal is a category of animals. I love birds, and I love watching birds in the wild. I look for them anyplace I happen to be, hoping that an unlikely bird will cross my path. I carry binoculars with me when I walk so I can closely  watch their movements.  I have several bird feeders and a bird bath in my yard, and watching  birds eat and drink is akin to watching fish swim in an aquarium: soothing and meditative. Birds are difficult to spot and even harder to observe as they flit about. Therefore, they teach me patience and the value of sitting still and listening instead of reacting. I have created a small habitat in my backyard for wild animals, a feat that brings me unending joy. 

My favorite among the wild animals is the eagle. I like the eagle because first, it's a solitary creature; and the eagle , they say, will only have a mate once in their life.  These eagles nestle on top of trees in the forest and that gives them a commanding  and panoramic view of the whole landscape below them. As a bird of prey, no other animals can compete with the eagle , at least in the air, where they are probably the only winged masters. These eagles also live up to  seventy years, the closest that they can get to the humans who are probably the only masters that these eagles may probably have on their earthly existence.   

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite wild animal is monkey. I love all monkeys of any kind. When I go to Zoo I always spend the most time with monkeys. Specially I enjoy watching them when they eat. They are so funny, when they try to get as much food as possible. They grab it with their hands, with their legs, everything. And then they climb with all this food to save location, where they can start eating. 

I love them and just now I thought it will be soon time again for me to visit them :).

My favorite wild animal is probably the owl.  Adult owls are so regal, and owlets are so cute I can hardly stand it.  A few years ago I had the opportunity to volunteer at a wild bird rehabilitation center.  Seeing wild owls and owlets brought in was really amazing.  Looking into those huge, round eyes- absolutely breathtaking.

I've always been intrigued by laughing hyenas, not only because they're led by the female gender, but also because they have an interesting rivalry with lions. I've read that they outnumber lions by a ratio of about four to one, but due to being much smaller, they need this advantage.