For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Is Witcher 3 One Of The Greatest Singleplayer Games?

ryugun46

I think yes. It has splendid graphics and the blend of the environment is truly awesome. While the graphics and environment suits the game in every way, the story and gameplay are also great. The best thing among these is the story. The story has a mixture of action and emotions which gives a different type of feel when playing.

• 2 weeks later...

I also consider Witcher 3 as one of the greatest RPG of this generation. The world is huge and it is full of life wherever you go.

What I like most from this game is that any of the choices that you will choose during decisive moments will have the proper consequences and it will be reflected in the world. Your choices can mean the death or survival of a whole town or an important character.

The combat system is also fluid and it is very fun no matter how long you have played the game. The magic and equipment system is fun to experiment with, unlike other RPG games.