For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Is Healthy Eating Worth It?

ryugun46

In my opinion healthy eating is always worth it because healthy eating will give you a healthy body in the present and if you continue healthy eating it will give you a healthy body in the future. So I think healthy eating is always worth a shot.

It depends on what you think is most important. If you simplify it, you can split it two ways:

• Healthy eating is important if you care about longevity. If you want to live a long life, have a successful career, or care for your family, then healthy eating should be important to you.
  • Healthy eating is not so important if you care about decadence and quality. If you really love eating, and you don't care about how long you live, then healthy eating might not be that important to you. This seems selfish but can be rationalized by people who don't have families to take care.

Ultimately, it's about what is more worth it to you. A college student with no spouse or children might not be thinking about his future and thus will not care about what he consumes. A family man, on the other hand, has responsibilities that make putting his health first more important than indulgence. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I truly believe that eating healthy will reward you with benefits commensurate with the effort you put into it. There is no lack of evidence that eating a diet filled with refined foods, preservatives, sugar, chemicals, empty calories, and numerous unpronounceable ingredients leads to high cholesterol, high blood pressure, obesity, dental issues, acne, cancer, and general malaise. On the other hand, eating a healthy diet that consists of all the food groups will give you more energy, help to stabilize blood sugar levels, aid in weight loss, and lay claim to a host of other benefits. 

Snacking is one area where many people start to fall into the unhealthy eating trap. It is far too easy to reach into the cupboard to grab a handful of cookies or a bag of potato chips instead of cutting up some fruit or veggies. To ensure that this never happens in my house, I have a routine performed without fail on grocery shopping day. Once we get home from the store I wash all veggies and fruit right away. After they have been scrubbed and dried, I cut them up in serving sizes appropriate to the product. For example, I cut carrots and celery into sticks that get stored in the fridge in containers with water. This method makes it so simple to eat healthy whenever you are hungry. The preparation does take some time once per week but I find that it is time well spent on the health of myself and my family.

Healthy eating is important for me, just because you will have the power to maintain the balance of your lifestyle and for you to manage your lifestyle properly. You will just realize things about healthy eating if the disease is already unto you. You will just blame yourself for eating improper and disregarding healthy eating when that time comes. There's no reason to regret healthy eating because we all know that it is good for your body. Maybe there are some circumstances that others saying YOLO (you only live once) but that's exactly the reason why you need to eat healthy. Prolong your life using healthy measures. You can eat foods you want anytime but you just need to balance and limit it. It is worth it because it can help your lifestyle. 

As Starbaby pointed out, it's pretty hard to avoid eating unhealthily from a snacking standpoint.

I would never deprive myself of eating what I want to eat, but I have good metabolism, so I have a minor or moderate advantage.

What I always try to do is eat the healthier (or healthiest) version of what I want to eat. Perhaps this means the low-sodium version, low-fat version, etc.

Healthy is the magic world itself.

Yes, healthy eating is important, and at the end, worth it. Picking the healthiest foods out there isn't at all hard, unless you're the kind of person who becomes gullible when a bright and jolly advertisement is plastered in front of you. Eating healthy food can't do any harm to you can it? That's why we have diseases or illnesses, it reminds us that what we're doing and consuming isn't as healthy and safe as it may seem, or probably not healthy at all.

Being conscious about what we eat is a good thing, and never let other people get to you when they say you're too picky when eating street foods. It's better than getting sick and spending too much money on medicine. So yes, in the end, it's worth it.

Health is far more important than wealth. In that case, eating healthy leads to a healthier and stronger body, thus creating much more fuller, enjoyable, and happier life. The human body was created in a distinct manner where what you put into your body as a source of fuel plays a large role in one's health status. The question in itself " is healthy eating worth it? " is somewhat contradictory. It depends if you want to live a healthy life and if an individual wants to live a healthy life then eating healthy is worth it. Science provides enough supporting evidence as to the fact that healthy eating is worth it. Many things happen to the body when eating healthy it's almost comparable to a long-time smoker quitting smoking. Reducing the risk of disease and improving mental health in all supports the idea of eating healthy. I can go on and list the numerous benefits of eating healthy but to simply put it, one would extend their life, live a healthier life, and finally a happier life when eating healthy. 

I think Health is the real wealth of life healthy food also helps healthy thinking.

We often think of healthy eating as "Boring Food".  You don't have to be a grate cook to get creative in the kitchen.

I do & I am what they call a fussy eater, yes I  have had a few  what was I thinking moments with my specially

created vegetarian dishes but I also discovered some amazing dishes. Were not really taught much about  food growing up 

except for  "its good for you" I think food education & understanding live food & why we should eat food to heal our body's.