For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Which Is Your Favourite Season?

perfectlove

A very commonly asked question, however, I recently shared a beautiful conversation on this topic with my friend. So, I decided to write about it here. Which is your favourite season? Many people like winters, but I like the rainy season. I was born at the time of monsoon and hence I feel like flying when it rains. It amazes many people when I start dancing when it rains. I become like an angel when it rains, like a fairy or even like a beautiful and colourful butterfly.

It is so amazing when the rain drops fall on your body making you sick the other day. Yes, it amazes me! Falling sick after getting wet in the rain waters is so amazing and full of happiness. I know I am sounding like a senseless person, but at this moment, it is raining outside and I want to fly out in the rains.

How about you? Which season makes you crazy like the monsoon makes me?

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad we don't have a monsoon season where I live, but I appreciate your love of it and what it brings out in you. The monsoon rains hold a mystique for me; the word monsoon sounds prophetic and pregnant. I think of these rains as bursting forth with something necessary and needed in a land I know nothing about. The monsoon rains and their forcefulness are fearful to me, but everyone knows they are coming, and so they get ready. I think of stories with monsoons in them, like The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. I don't want to be where there is a monsoon happening, but your story has made me think of the monsoon differently. So I thank you.

I like the spring with flowers blooming. Many times the green leaves on tree bring a calming effect on my mind. While the rain is soothing and comfortable for sleeping. Music sounds are a wonderful way to enjoy this season.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, I don't think I've ever heard anyone speak of monsoon season so favorably. Regardless, my favorite season would have to be summer. I'm always cold, so summer is a relief for me. It's the only time of year I don't have to worry about bundling up in multiple layers of shirts, sweaters, etc.

I live in Arkansas, so I would have to say fall is my favorite season, because the leaves on the trees turn the most beautiful colors. You can go up on a mountain and look around and see the beauty all around you. Everyone decorates their yard with hay bales and scarecrows. With the most beautiful colored mums sitting around. I am always ready for fall after a long hot, sweltering summer here in Arkansas. The temperatures are so delightful.

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for fall and its beauty. I also prefer fall's cool temperatures, loads of clouds, and even the heavy rain. All of these are also excuses to drink extra coffee. Can you tell I grew up in the Pacific Northwest?

• 3 months later...

I've always loved fall. Perhaps it's because that's when my school year starts, but fall has always reminded me of new beginnings. The smell of apple cider and pumpkin bread brings back memories of school shopping and picking out my outfit for the first day of school. In my community, there are a lot of fall events and carnivals that bring everyone together. I value fall as a chance to connect with loved ones and start fresh. 

I love the spring. If it could be here all year round it would be like heaven to me. I love it when the mother nature starts to wake after a long winter, when everything starts to flower and there is the sea of green everywhere around us. And the smell of spring is the most beautiful smell I have ever felt. I also love it because it is not cold anymore, so there are no more winter jackets, but it is not too hot either, so we can relax by just wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Can't wait 😊