For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Best book ever

Cherokee68

If you had to list your favorite book of all time, what would it be? I have a hard time narrowing it down, but I think I'd have to pick The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom. I love that book so much, I could read it over and over.

The best book I ever read was Where The Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls. Many people told me the book would make me cry. I didn't think it was possible for a book to make someone feel so much emotion. As I got deeper and deeper into the book, nearing the end, I found myself crying like I had never before.  It was a good cry though. I have reread the book a number of times since then and still enjoy it just as much as the first time. 

I am not a person who has read a large number of books but from the books that I have read, "Dolores Claiborne" tops my list. This book is written by the famous writer Stephen King. He has also written the book "IT", the horror movie "IT" was also based on his novel.

This is a story about a murder scene in which a woman named Dolores Claiborne is suspected. There is a lot of suspense in the novel and your desire to solve the case increases as you read the text. This novel has a very good reputation and if you would like to have an overview of this book, I would recommend you to see the trailer of the movie named "Dolores Claiborne". The movie is really great but the novel itself is a masterpiece.

I would like to say that the bible is the most important book I have read. I have read about Ruth who became King David's great-grandmother. I have read about the book of Esther who was used by God to save her people.

• 2 months later...

Ruth Marini of the Dodgers by Mel Cebulash is my favorite book of all-time.  I had the fortune of meeting Mr. Cebulash in 1985 when I was 8 years old and flying with my mother and sister to see relatives in Virginia.  Mr. Cebulash had the window seat and upon seeing me he offered to trade seats so I could watch the country fly by.  He, my mother and I got to talking and it turns out that he wrote most of the Herbie movies for Disney as well as being an author of young adult books.  I remember being absolutely fascinated by him and was crushed when our flight landed and we said goodbye. 

At some point he and my mother exchanged contact information and a couple weeks later when we returned home, there was an autographed copy of the book waiting for me.  We've been pen-pals on and off ever since. 

I find this question to be very hard to answer each time, but if I had to choose a favorite book, I would choose The Book of Disquiet by Fernando Passoa.

Fernando was a Portuguese writer. He had 72 alter egos or more. His writings are so deep and his poetry is so beautiful. His whole philosophy is outstanding. I felt really attached to this book.

I was awe-struck by "The Shining", written by Stephen King. I couldn't put it down until I finished it, because it truly got in my head. The character development was incredible. Although I love Stanley Kubrick's film adaption, it doesn't hold a candle to King's original novel.