For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What are Cryptokitties?

grimmsly96

Everybody is talking about Cryptokitties and I am very confused! I'll be the first to admit that my knowledge surrounding the world of cryptocurrency is minimal at best, but this is completely strange to me. These Cryptokitties seem to be virtual cats that you purchase. The company who makes them release a new cat every day. However, it's not like with other online marketplaces. The twist is that only one person can purchase a Cryptokitty a day! And the most confusing part is that these Cryptokitties can cost upwards of $100,000! Can somebody please explain this new internet craze to me? Am I just too old to get it?

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen cryptocurrency before but I took it for granted. There are some online currencies that are becoming popular these days but I'm not comfortable in investing real money into it as there is no real and tangible business that backs its value. The value increases just because of the demand of it and the value can easily go down when there is no more demand. This is just my understanding about online currencies.

As for Cryptokitty, I will just go for a real kitty as I have enough of digital things in our world today.

• Haha 1