For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Should you eat fast food?

Patrascu Bogdan

Yes you should ! But not very often, because fast food makes you fat if you consume multiple times a week, it is really addictive due to the sodium and other chemicals and also the sodas that you buy with a fast food menu are loaded with sugar. So be careful ! 

Everything is permitted but with limits !! 

• 2 weeks later...

I agree to this so much! When I first started to really keep a close eye on my diet, I thought that fast food was an absolute no. But I have found that when we put restrictions on ourselves for health purposes, we end up stressing ourselves out and causing more harm than good. Everything in moderation.

Fast food has high quantity of fat, cholesterol and sodium, hence it should not be taken very often. Taking too much fast food over a long period of time can lead to serious health problems like heart disease, obesity, etc.

I don't think "should" is the right word here. It is perfectly healthy if you choose not to have fast food. Is it okay to have fast food every now and then? Of course! I like eating healthy because it makes me feel active, but every now and then I need fast food to keep my sanity. On busy days or when I just feel defeated, a burger can really make my day ;)  On the other hand, there is definitely such a thing as overdoing it.. As long as you don't overdo it, you should be fine.

• 3 weeks later...

When it comes to fast food you have to dig a little deeper into your analysis in order to determine if a particular offering is truly healthy or unhealthy. For example, people who eat at McDonald's are often thought of as being reckless and irresponsible regarding their diet. However, a look at the ingredients is important. 

A regular McDonald's hamburger, which is perceived by many as being very unhealthy, is not that bad vs. a certain type of salad. A regular McDonald's hamburger does not contain any mayonnaise, cheese or bacon. It contains approximately 250 calories, protein and vitamins that are much better for you as compared to a salad at a fast food restaurant that very likely can contain the bacon, cheese and dressing not included on the regular McDonald's hamburger.

It pays to take a close look at the ingredients when you make your choices at fast food restaurants!

• 2 years later...

I think that fast food meal occasionally isn't probably excessively harmful for most of us. However, if someone eats unhealthy fast food dishes every day, I wouldn't consider it a healthy habit.